Will Las Vegas have an NHL franchise team?

Will Las Vegas have an NHL franchise team?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
For months of rumours around the NHL regarding an NHL Expansion for Las Vegas and recently commissioner (hockey killer) Gary Bettman announced following the NHL's Board Of Governors meeting that he would not object to (William) Foley holding a season ticket drive to gauge interest in a Las Vegas team, indicating the possibility that the league may actually consider a Las Vegas team. However, Bettman also warned the media to "[not] make more out of this than it is."

So I guess it's time to vote on either or not you believe the NHL should give Las Vegas a franchise team.

if they do, wont last long. theres no hockey roots there. even football cant make it there, look at the Cfl & Xfl fails. Put a team in Sask. ffs.

if they do, wont last long. theres no hockey roots there. even football cant make it there, look at the Cfl & Xfl fails. Put a team in Sask. ffs.

Yeah I doubt that Las Vegas would have an NHL franchise, despite they would have the NHL Awards show there and I do heard about the XFL. They should just get the franchise in Seattle, they use to have a franchise there back when the old days and I would strongly recommended they should also have a franchise back in Quebec to resurrect the Quebec Nordiques and have an ol' fashion Quebec feud with the Canadiens vs Nordiques.

yup seattle and qc are good picks, qc had a powerhouse before they moved to denver. vegas also has the gambling angle that hurts it

yup seattle and qc are good picks, qc had a powerhouse before they moved to denver. vegas also has the gambling angle that hurts it

Yeah Quebec has very great team before they moved to Denver and it would be awesome to the Nordiques back in the NHL again, I would love to see the Bruins vs Nordiques, in fact I would rather go to Quebec City to see those games rather than Montreal because I would never set my foot near there again despite I've been there once. As for Seattle, I think that would would be an epic West Coast rivalry with the Vancouver Canucks since they're close with each other.

Back