The Weeknd

Spaceship

Proud Member
What are your thoughts on him? A lot of people talk about how similar he sounds to MJ, and I can definitely hear the resemblance. I first found out about him in 2011 when my brother would play his cover of "Dirty Diana". His current work like "Earned It" (2014) and "Can't Feel My Face" (2015) are very MJ-esque, too.

Anyway, I think he's pretty good. I'm looking forward to his upcoming album.

I'm listening to his new album right now... It's good, he definitely has MJ influence (not in lyrics lol) when it comes rhythms and vocal patronizations. I just listened to 'In The Night' and it made me want to listen to "leave Me Alone" - MJ.

The ONLY thing about like half of his music, I feel to akward listening to it around other people cuz it's super sexual in a very blunt way lol! but I like listening.

The Weeknd was featured on The Grammys Instagram recently!

"It's really special to me. It was Michael at his best in my opinion" - The Weeknd (@abelxo) on his favorite album, Michael Jackson - 'Bad'

11848839_1627191444195052_593830458_n.jpg

His favorite MJ album's Bad? Huh, him covering "Dirty Diana" in 2011 makes more sense now.

The Weeknd, Madonna, Playboi Carti - Popular
That's the best Madonna has looked in years! That Weird puffy face she had over the past several months is now completely gone.

Dare I say it, but for a 65 year old, she's looking pretty fit.

Feels like this song has been out ages though and suddenly they're doing a video.

Back