Scammer Alert: Fake Jackson Q&A'd By MJJC!

SheilaMJFan4Ever

Proud Member
:bugeyed:bugeyed I just saw the interview with this supposed Jackson "cousin" in my Facebook notifications and checked it out. This Latoya Jackson "cousin" isn't family! She is in cahoots with the band of fake Jacksons like Gepetto, Tanay and B. Howard! She has links to her pages by that weirdo Midani dude, for crying out loud!

Check out this Youtube clip of her and her fellow Jackson "relatives"... you're being played, MJJC!

An NBC affiliate station in Boston featured an investigation on Gepetto and how he's scammed many fans of the Jacksons by proclaiming to be a member of their family! Why would a LEGIT member of Mike's family associate with and/or proclaim someone like him as one of their own?

NBC link: http://www.whdh.com/story/24811641/hank-investigates-gepetto-jackson

Last edited:
Errrm actually she is family, second cousin of Michael granddaughter of Luther Jackson (Joe's brother) which has been proven, the other however may not be but its not up to us to dictate to someone who they can be friends with, the fact is she is a blood Jackson and is disgusted by what this man is doing thus wants to help put an end to it or at the very least raise awareness, she is not wanting anything from us so we have nothing to loose in our quest to protect the vulnerable fans who are being mislead and emotionally in turmoil due to this fraudster.

As for the links to the midani dude she wasn't aware of him until we brought him to her attention, and if you take a look it was him that was tagging not her which he does to support his duping of fans to think he is MJ.

Hope that make's it a little clearer (y)

Errrm actually she is family, second cousin of Michael granddaughter of Luther Jackson (Joe's brother) which has been proven, the other however may not be but its not up to us to dictate to someone who they can be friends with, the fact is she is a blood Jackson and is disgusted by what this man is doing thus wants to help put an end to it or at the very least raise awareness, she is not wanting anything from us so we have nothing to loose in our quest to protect the vulnerable fans who are being mislead and emotionally in turmoil due to this fraudster.

As for the links to the midani dude she wasn't aware of him until we brought him to her attention, and if you take a look it was him that was tagging not her which he does to support his duping of fans to think he is MJ.

Hope that make's it a little clearer
(y)

It answered one concern (the Midani connection). The red flags went up (for me), because Gepetto IS a known fraud and it sends mixed signals by promoting him as family (like in the clip I posted.) She can be friends with whomever she likes. As for the Jackson connection, I thought Luther is Joe's half brother via their mother, not his dad? While that would still be a family connection, it technically wouldn't make her a Jackson.

I just wanted to voice a concern due to the large amounts of f*ckery surrounding Mike and his family. I'd be more at ease if you could snag an association with someone from his immediate family, LOL! I'm suspect of the loose ends cousins... :hysterical:

Carry on! :punk:

It answered one concern (the Midani connection). The red flags went up (for me), because Gepetto IS a known fraud and it sends mixed signals by promoting him as family (like in the clip I posted.) She can be friends with whomever she likes. As for the Jackson connection, I thought Luther is Joe's half brother via their mother, not his dad? While that would still be a family connection, it technically wouldn't make her a Jackson.

I just wanted to voice a concern due to the large amounts of f*ckery surrounding Mike and his family. I'd be more at ease if you could snag an association with someone from his immediate family, LOL! I'm suspect of the loose ends cousins... :hysterical:

Carry on! :punk:

I understand and appreciate your concern, our goal and focus isn't on anything relating to them who they like hang out with etc, what ever it take's to be there for those fans falling under his spell we will take right now, plus when it gains momentum we do hope we could just snag an association with an immediate family member ;)

Back