If you could've took a trip to anywhere in the world with MJ where would you have gone?

Honestly I'd really only be interested in going to Neverland, one of his shows (backstage pass aw ye) or seeing him record in the studio - especially the latter! It'd be incredible to see a genius at work in his natural habitat :)

I'd take him to a specific Czech village I love - there's a church and an amazing forest nearby, so we'd just take long walk and talk life, music, parenthood, fight against injustice, you name it :)

For me it will have to be India. Which to me is the most gorgeous and the most greatest country in the world. We will have so much fun there dancing the Indian dances. Going to the movie theaters there to watch the latest Bollywood movies. Maybe even going to southern India to watch the latest Kollywood and Tollywood movies. And I will get to wear those gorgeous saris. As well as us being invited to the Bollywood award shows. Since no one can do award shows like the Bollywood stars can. Especially since Michael is just so well loved there. Especially among the Bollywood stars. And it will be so very awesome to watch Michael in a dance off between Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Just to see who really is the best dancer. Especially with Hrithik Roshan since he is known as India's Michael Jackson when it comes dancing. If you ever saw Hrithik dancing you can see just how awesome of a dancer he really is. It really be so very awesome if this could really happen.:(

For me it will have to be India. Which to me is the most gorgeous and the most greatest country in the world. We will have so much fun there dancing the Indian dances. Going to the movie theaters there to watch the latest Bollywood movies. Maybe even going to southern India to watch the latest Kollywood and Tollywood movies. And I will get to wear those gorgeous saris. As well as us being invited to the Bollywood award shows. Since no one can do award shows like the Bollywood stars can. Especially since Michael is just so well loved there. Especially among the Bollywood stars. And it will be so very awesome to watch Michael in a dance off between Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Just to see who really is the best dancer. Especially with Hrithik Roshan since he is known as India's Michael Jackson when it comes dancing. If you ever saw Hrithik dancing you can see just how awesome of a dancer he really is. It really be so very awesome if this could really happen.:(

Great post!
I think MJ would've really enjoyed himself in India. :yes:

Outside of Neverland.... Gloucestershire! He seamed to love it ;)

you know I never thought about it until now... I wonder if Michael tried to have his home there during THIS IS IT! 2.6 hrs apart by car.... and of course much shorter by helicopter.. They could have made It work!

I would take him to one of our German North Sea or Baltic Sea Islands during fall: There is a wonderful climate, beautiful landscape ... and during fall there are not that many tourists, plus the weather and the sea are more rough. I always feel so free when I´m there ... I think he would love it, too!

Diffidently neverland to go on the rides and watch him dance in room with the mirrors

Neverland for sure under the Giving Tree, walk the grounds go to the movie threater eat popcorn and candies go on the rides watch Michael dance and dance with him in the studio with MJ maybe we would do a song together that would make my trip just having fun with MJ. :)

I would like to have joined him on his trip to China, he seemed so happy and relaxed there :)

1987-year-MJ-s-in-China-In-Guangdong-michael-jackson-24202686-542-809.jpg

MJ-in-China-michael-jackson-28611452-399-391.jpg

china-three.jpg

Neverland for sure under the Giving Tree, walk the grounds go to the movie threater eat popcorn and candies go on the rides watch Michael dance and dance with him in the studio with MJ maybe we would do a song together that would make my trip just having fun with MJ. :)

how did i forget about the giving tree

Would have loved to spend the day at Disneyland with him. I know it's not an exotic location somewhere far across the world. There are plenty of places I could have picked, but he loved Disneyland and so do I, so it would be perfect. :yes:

Would have loved to spend the day at Disneyland with him. I know it's not an exotic location somewhere far across the world. There are plenty of places I could have picked, but he loved Disneyland and so do I, so it would be perfect. :yes:

That actually sounds like a lot of fun.
Going anywhere with MJ would be super fun.

That was my first thought, too-Disneyland is such a wonderful place. Of course, we would have to make sure and take kids with us, because I don't like riding on the "scary" rides and I know Michael loves them. But I'm game for teacups and Dumbo rides-stuff like that. :) I also thought about going to Graumman's Chinese Theatre to see a movie-or maybe an indie house where they're showing OLD movies.

And since Debbie Rowe brought up that she used to take Michael to the cemetery (during the AEG trial), I thought about that too-it's quiet, peaceful, no one to stare at you, and we could look at the statues and flowers and sit on a bench and talk. I really love cemeteries. Always have.

I would have loved to walk in a forest with him, have a picnic, listen to the birds.
Just peaceful and relaxing
I would ask him what music did he hear from the sounds in the forest

I would have loved to walk in a forest with him, have a picnic, listen to the birds.
Just peaceful and relaxing
I would ask him what music did he hear from the sounds in the forest

That sounds very calming and serene.
I think Michael would have really liked that. :)

Infact, he probably would've wrote a song afterward. :yes:

ANYWHERE in the world? Well, I'd think a trip to China would be nice. The water villages are really beautiful and so calm, they're like a dream. I feel like visiting the tulip fields in Holland would be grand, too. Being surrounded by endless, colorful flowers. 🌹 🌷 🌼

I'd also probably just bring him to my home in Alabama. Acres of land private to my family, cool places to explore. There's even a huge waterfall and a tiger sanctuary nearby, along with a vineyard. We could just step outside my front door and have an adventure, and it would be great!

ANYWHERE in the world? Well, I'd think a trip to China would be nice. The water villages are really beautiful and so calm, they're like a dream. I feel like visiting the tulip fields in Holland would be grand, too. Being surrounded by endless, colorful flowers. ?? ?? ??

I'd also probably just bring him to my home in Alabama. Acres of land private to my family, cool places to explore. There's even a huge waterfall and a tiger sanctuary nearby, along with a vineyard. We could just step outside my front door and have an adventure, and it would be great!

I love your idea for a trip, and welcome to MJJC. :)

I'd take him somewhere naughty and do naughty things with him :naughty:

I would've loved to have gone to Paris with him...just because.

I would have loved to show Michael my city of Bruges :blush: You know, MJ 'in disguise' of course and just hop on the bus to the city and do the 'tourist attractions' like a boattrip on the canals and a 'romantic' ride on horse and carriage :cheeky: to 'learn' all about the HIStory of my city.

I'm sure Michael would love to be just a 'tourist' and see how people live their lives.

Even the shopping trip to a local grocery store would be fun and we could just 'cruise' town too. Hang out in bookstores and toystores and just hanging out like friends do.

Of course, I'd first ask him what he wants to do as it really doesn't matter where we go as long as he's having a good time away from the spotlight and the paps. :blush:

Did anyone else think of Streetwalker while reading this thread?

I'd like to take you places
How about New York City
Or Paris, France
What do you think of that

^^^^ I did analogue! And I think that would be just lovely, Mike. Take me to Paris, so we can dance under the Eiffel Tower.

Where would I go with Michael?

Initially I thought this was a rather easy question but then I realized that it's a rather tricky one - where do you go with someone whose life has taken him beyond the planet and the stars, someone who has toured the world over and visited more countries and territories than can fit in a Twit-longer? But then I figured there were a few new places I could have taken him after all, I bet there were.

All of that including, I will still keep the rest of my initial antwort which remains relevant: here, there and anywhere :p Or, we could have pulled a Keane on everyone and go somewhere only we know :D But seriously, anywhere is the perfect location as far as I'm concerned, anywhere he wanted - the dessert or the deepest forest, an igloo or a bunker far away from anything else OR somewhere horrifyingly public where I would proclaim my love for him, anywhere would have been fine by me.

Last edited:
well, as long as MJ has already been to an Earth, I would have taken him to the Moon to watch him moonwalking there.

^^^^ I did analogue! And I think that would be just lovely, Mike. Take me to Paris, so we can dance under the Eiffel Tower.

That sounds lovely!!

As for me I'd take him to some remote part of the Rockies. Fresh air, beautiful mountains and no paps. Just peace and quiet and the natural beauty.

Back