Madonna's date with Michael "Kiss and Tell" this WEDNESDAY

barbee0715

Proud Member
Madonna is the guest on "car pool karaoke" with James Corden this Wednesday and it has a cute tease for a commercial:

Ha! I can't wait!

Thanks Barbee!

Can't wait to see this!!

You're both putting me in a bit of a Madonna mood lately. Thanks Barb. Tony, I'm going to watch the Tears Of A Clown show today at some point, was a bit busy yesterday. What's the latest with Madonna anyway? Between this new benefit concert and carpool karaoke, thats quite a bit of activity?

Yeah, I don't know. She just seems to be enjoying a bit of new found freedom.

I think it's got something to do with Prince and Bowie passing. She's probably realised she's very, very lucky to be where she is and realises life is too short.

Yeah, I don't know. She just seems to be enjoying a bit of new found freedom.

I think it's got something to do with Prince and Bowie passing. She's probably realised she's very, very lucky to be where she is and realises life is too short.

Makes sense, of the big 80's 3 she's the only one left, that must be quite sad for her and also humbling in many ways. On track 19 of Rebel Heart Deluxe edition on spotify, not the super deluxe but the 19 track deluxe version, It closes with the track Rebel Heart which I really like as a track. Did she not put this (title track) on the standard version? Thats weird as its really good imo.

Makes sense, of the big 80's 3 she's the only one left, that must be quite sad for her and also humbling in many ways. On track 19 of Rebel Heart Deluxe edition on spotify, not the super deluxe but the 19 track deluxe version, It closes with the track Rebel Heart which I really like as a track. Did she not put this (title track) on the standard version? Thats weird as its really good imo.

I know. Crazy omission. It's one of the best in there. And the bloody title track!

I know. Crazy omission. It's one of the best in there. And the bloody title track!
OK, so it's not just me then? I'm going to give it another listen now. Madness not to have it on the standard issue as it's so strong.

Edit] Such a strong track; very comerically accessible and would have been great for radio and casual fans, although radio and media dropped her from playlists its actually quite sad because theres 3 or 4 tracks that, had it been a few years earlier would have been big hits. The whole Rebel Heart era is a bit of a strange one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last couple albums have really suffered by not having these more acoustic, poppy numbers as lead singles.

She's done loads of great performances of them also,

YouTube Ghosttown featuring Taylor Swift on guitar!

Last couple albums have really suffered by not having these more acoustic, poppy numbers as lead singles.

She's done loads of great performances of them also,

YouTube Ghosttown featuring Taylor Swift on guitar!
The acoustic guitar over the strings is pop perfection and the drums are superb. Great melody and hook. Must check out those performances, I've got some catching up to do. Was there a Rebel Heart Live dvd? I've left myself out of the loop since 2014.

We need a Rebel Heart thread for all performances.

It's on American TV this Friday! Hopefully DVD early new year. Should be with CD like the last few have been.

This tour looked great and she changed setlist a lot with a new surprise each night e.g. Take A Bow for the first time ever in concert!

Ah cool. Looking forward to seeing it. I still haven't seen the offical MDNA concert. I really need to get it. Wasn't there some sort of issue with that MDNA dvd or am I wrong?

Nothing I know of. I have it and not noticed. A few annoying slow motion shirts though.

Nothing I know of. I have it and not noticed. A few annoying slow motion shirts though.
Ah cool, I may be mixing it up with something else. I usually read Amazon customer reviews when something new comes out and must have mixed it up. I'm gonna get that MDNA tour definitely.

I hope she spills some tea about them :kissing2:

Last edited:
I loved that!!! And I think she looks and sounds great to boot. Cute story-love that Michael was a "willing accomplice" although my eyes turned a bit green. (some 20 years later-ha).

Back