Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 346 to 358 of 358

Thread: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

   
  1. #346
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryll748 View Post
    Yup, we’ll party on in the new year full of dreams and hopes and of course we’ll continue to love and honour Our Michael.
    Looks like none of my dreams are coming true

  2. #347
    Points: 27,196, Level: 97
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Daryll748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,664
    Points
    27,196
    Level
    97
    Blog Entries
    14
    Thanks
    8,257
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    Looks like none of my dreams are coming true
    Please don’t give up too soon, Hun. We are only January and the year has many hidden possibilities. I know, I know.... words are easy to type but when I think back how it was 2 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined where I am now.

    So the trick is to keep believing and to hope even when all seems lost. I do hope the New Year brings you some happiness.

    All dreams may not come true or need to be altered but if your dream is in your heart, it’ll come true one fine day.

    Hope everyone one is having a wonderful weekend and if not the Bad shall pass too to bring you a brighter tomorrow.


    MJJC Social Network Admin
    www.mjjcommunity.com




  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daryll748 For This Useful Post:


  4. #348
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryll748 View Post
    Please don’t give up too soon, Hun. We are only January and the year has many hidden possibilities. I know, I know.... words are easy to type but when I think back how it was 2 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined where I am now.

    So the trick is to keep believing and to hope even when all seems lost. I do hope the New Year brings you some happiness.

    All dreams may not come true or need to be altered but if your dream is in your heart, it’ll come true one fine day.

    Hope everyone one is having a wonderful weekend and if not the Bad shall pass too to bring you a brighter tomorrow.
    I just want the old me bck i hate that i have depression and axeity im over it
    Last edited by 8701girl; 06-01-2019 at 08:29 AM.

  5. #349
    Points: 7,967, Level: 60
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    890
    Points
    7,967
    Level
    60
    Thanks
    3,209
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 510 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    ^^^Hey, hun....I'm so sorry to read about that. But Daz is right, you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryll748 View Post
    Please don’t give up too soon, Hun. We are only January and the year has many hidden possibilities. I know, I know.... words are easy to type but when I think back how it was 2 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined where I am now.

    So the trick is to keep believing and to hope even when all seems lost. I do hope the New Year brings you some happiness.

    All dreams may not come true or need to be altered but if your dream is in your heart, it’ll come true one fine day.

    Hope everyone one is having a wonderful weekend and if not the Bad shall pass too to bring you a brighter tomorrow.
    Please don't give up on 2019 just yet; we are merely six days into it. On Dec. 31st you can blow up as much steam as you want, but not now. Only kidding, of course.

    When pain, darkness and disillusion is all you see, it's hard to still hold out hope that things will truly improve. We must however strive and hope that that brighter days are ahead and they will indeed drown the pain.



    It's nice to be back around here btw. Last year I wasn't very active, but I'm in a MJJC state of mind right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Nothing's changed. I still love this guy so much.

    Hey Mikky and I don't mean the song From where I'm standing, a lot of things have changed, including just how much I miss Michael. It's always been hard, but now even more so. The one thing that is valid for me also is that second part of your post. I too still love this guy so very, verrry much

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl For This Useful Post:


  7. #350
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    ^^^Hey, hun....I'm so sorry to read about that. But Daz is right, you know?



    Please don't give up on 2019 just yet; we are merely six days into it. On Dec. 31st you can blow up as much steam as you want, but not now. Only kidding, of course.

    When pain, darkness and disillusion is all you see, it's hard to still hold out hope that things will truly improve. We must however strive and hope that that brighter days are ahead and they will indeed drown the pain.



    It's nice to be back around here btw. Last year I wasn't very active, but I'm in a MJJC state of mind right now
    eveything is so messed up im tired im buggered

  8. #351
    Points: 27,196, Level: 97
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Daryll748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,664
    Points
    27,196
    Level
    97
    Blog Entries
    14
    Thanks
    8,257
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    In my humble opinion, I think it’s just a case of New Years Blues

    When a New Year begins, you just think and ponder more over how life is now and any change is sometimes tough to adapt.
    ‘Though those feelings of being tired and ‘I had enough’ should not be whisked away but more understood. I mean, try to find the silver lining in those dark days and what helps me is staying busy, distract yourself, do stuff you haven’t done before or just chill Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and see the possibilities instead of what can all go wrong.

    Take care, Hun


    MJJC Social Network Admin
    www.mjjcommunity.com




  9. #352
    Points: 4,450, Level: 42
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    707
    Points
    4,450
    Level
    42
    Thanks
    1,345
    Thanked 586 Times in 294 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    I just want the old me bck i hate that i have depression and axeity im over it
    I have been there, sweetie *hugz*. Part of this mean disease is that it is very hard to even hope because you are sitting in this scary black hole (that´s how it feels for me).

    Please do not give up searching for the right help! Take life day by day, and even hour by hour on a very dark day.

    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

    ...Michael Jackson - Jam





  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemoon7 For This Useful Post:


  11. #353
    Points: 4,450, Level: 42
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    707
    Points
    4,450
    Level
    42
    Thanks
    1,345
    Thanked 586 Times in 294 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Aw, I love APOM soooo much.

    It is so so spiritual to me. I really believe in its message: We are ALL one, all human beings, all creatures, and nature. Nothing should appear strange to us or foreign, because it is not.

    Michael, to me, really lived this. And he is still part of us, like everyone and everything that has already left this earth.
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

    ...Michael Jackson - Jam





  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemoon7 For This Useful Post:


  13. #354
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryll748 View Post
    In my humble opinion, I think it’s just a case of New Years Blues

    When a New Year begins, you just think and ponder more over how life is now and any change is sometimes tough to adapt.
    ‘Though those feelings of being tired and ‘I had enough’ should not be whisked away but more understood. I mean, try to find the silver lining in those dark days and what helps me is staying busy, distract yourself, do stuff you haven’t done before or just chill Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and see the possibilities instead of what can all go wrong.

    Take care, Hun

    thank you so much yeh i think it just i was hoping by the new year things would be different but they not i try and colour in but sometimes even that doesnt help so it annoying that i cant get things right . I hope soon things will get bck to normal

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 8701girl For This Useful Post:


  15. #355
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon7 View Post
    I have been there, sweetie *hugz*. Part of this mean disease is that it is very hard to even hope because you are sitting in this scary black hole (that´s how it feels for me).

    Please do not give up searching for the right help! Take life day by day, and even hour by hour on a very dark day.



    Belive me im searching but nothing is working like i said b4 its hard but im trying my best

  16. #356
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon7 View Post
    Aw, I love APOM soooo much.

    It is so so spiritual to me. I really believe in its message: We are ALL one, all human beings, all creatures, and nature. Nothing should appear strange to us or foreign, because it is not.

    Michael, to me, really lived this. And he is still part of us, like everyone and everything that has already left this earth.
    APOM? what does that mean?

  17. #357
    Points: 30,529, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,236
    Points
    30,529
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    23
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 760 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    APOM? what does that mean?
    "Another Part Of Me".
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

  18. #358
    Points: 57,378, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    20,445
    Points
    57,378
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    "Another Part Of Me".
    :facepalm:

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •