Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Release a song now! Innocent man or something that MJ recorded to fight allegations. I know they have songs. No reason to wait now. This time the estate has to fight back. Come on step up for your man estate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smooth72 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,493 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

If innocent man is finalized then it would be a great time to release it.

BUT - I do not think it has vocals? - correct me if I'm wrong?

I simply can not phatom that anyone believes Wade... - don't really know much about the other person, but Wade..?? if you just read 2 minutes about him and his timeline, his greedy nature comes forward full blast… - I think (hope?) only people who already thought MJ was guilty believes this C#¤%... Any reasonable person would see this is all about money…

Wade called MJ his friend - and now this in a filthy attempt to get money… I understand why MJ was paranoid and affraid to be used - and why he befriended kids... they just saw a sweet person - not a money-machine… So sad...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmehta View Post
    Guys, I agree with much of the criticism of the Estate, however there is another angle to all of this.

As of yet, the film has not been shown. Sundance is next Friday, and HBO/Channel 4 are not due to broadcast this filth until sometime in the Spring. There is very little mainstream media attention on this at the moment. Ofcourse, that could all change once/if the film is shown, however until there is any uptick in wider attention, there is a view that we shouldn't draw more attention to it. It's what Channel 4 and HBO want. If there is a vociferous pre-emptive public attack from MJ fans and the estate, that is only going to increase the interest in the programme and lead more people to actually watch it when it comes out.

Unfortunately for us, MJ has been and will always be a target for fraudsters, liars and money hungry leeches. The accusations that MJ is a child molester have been in the public domain for over 25 years now. Despite his not guilty verdict, certain people will never change their minds about him. Some will change their minds with the truth being spread, however the vast majority of the general public will not start dedicating hours of their life to read up about the truth. Why would they?

There is very little we can do to stop the films being shown. We SHOULD keep continuing to email people high up at Sundance, HBO and Channel 4 and direct THEM to the truth about Wade and Jimmy. Maybe someone high up who authorised this, who may have been unaware of the depth of Wade's lies could see sense.

We need to strike a balance between counteracting negativity where it shows up and calling people out who spread lies and unfounded accusations, but we if we start a massive public campaign on this it will start to attract the attention of people who currently have no clue about this film, and may not even have come across it.

I'm guesing that might also be the Estate's thinking. Instead of them going on a media blitz to counteract this, they need to strike a balance between exposing the lies of the accusers and continuing with positive MJ projects.

If/when there is more attention and a public outcry, that is when the more forecful campaign should come.

One hope we have to hold out here is that the film MAY pass with limited public attanetion. It is just a hope, but unlike MJ's trial which featured daily stories for nearly 6 months, this is something that will be shown on TV one day and then fade the next.

Don't forget, Wade came out with these accusations publicly 6 years ago, he toured the TV studios in the US and he gave lengthy depositions in court only a couple of years ago re-iterating his accusations. It resulte din very little widespread media attention. Not one person I know has asked me about Wade's accusations in the last 6 years, presuambly because they've heard nothing about it. And believe me, people would ask if they heard about it because my friends and family know what a big MJ fan I am and what I believe about his innocence.

Yes, you are right in many things. should not more attention because it will not leave until spring and if the fans come to get attention that will attract more attention from people who surely have not heard, plus how much more attention generated more interested will be the press and television channels in Acquire the rights of publication of the documentary, which would be terrible! neither writing to hbo and sundance will be of much use, on the contrary I think it will make them more interested in spreading it so that people see it if they see that it generates scandal as it is happening. not to draw attention, but if I think that you have to write is to the estate to make a good documentary in this time that is ahead until the release of the documentary in hbo. they must create a documentary that tells the life of michael holding the press and that exposes that part. I know that many of you do not want to expose michael's private life, but it is necessary to tell who was michael as a person, as a father, as a friend, as a brother, to have friends who can talk about him, his family and children, because they are going to expose their private life and in a very negative way. The best way for people to change the negative image they have of Michael Jackson is to show him as a person to the world, not only as an artist , the estate and his family should work on it because most of the world believe that he was a ruthless and an abuser. for non-fans it is very difficult to believe in their innocence because there are five cases of children who were allegedly abused, five, and non-fans do not watch the evidence against. the rest of the world only sees that he is a famous artist who has five complaints about child abuse, and that he paid one of them to silence him, that is what the world sees. they do not know if he was good people, if he was generous or if he was calm and peaceful, or if he was a joker or if he was a good father, we know because we followed him throughout our lives, we saw his interviews, his videos, the interviews of his friends ... but they do not know anything except that he has five complaints.
    It is understandable that they do not believe in him, and this documentary will revive that feeling because for them they are two more victims, they do not even know if they are the same as before or not.
    That's why I like when books or videos come out of people or friends who were with him and have positive experiences of him because this makes him a normal person and shows him positively, even if his private life It is good because this will transform the negative image that he has. you have to talk to the estate and his family and they should work on michael life's documentary and movie
    Last edited by Lovepeace1; Today at 01:55 PM.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 99.2%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovepeace1 View Post
    Yes, you are right in many things. should not more attention because it will not leave until spring and if the fans come to get attention that will attract more attention from people who surely have not heard, plus how much more attention generated more interested will be the press and television channels in Acquire the rights of publication of the documentary, which would be terrible! neither writing to hbo and sundance will be of much use, on the contrary I think it will make them more interested in spreading it so that people see it if they see that it generates scandal as it is happening. not to draw attention, but if I think that you have to write is to the estate to make a good documentary in this time that is ahead until the release of the documentary in hbo. they must create a documentary that tells the life of michael holding the press and that exposes that part. I know that many of you do not want to expose michael's private life, but it is necessary to tell who was michael as a person, as a father, as a friend, as a brother, to have friends who can talk about him, his family and children, because they are going to expose their private life and in a very negative way. The best way for people to change the negative image they have of Michael Jackson is to show him as a person to the world, not only as an artist , the estate and his family should work on it because most of the world believe that he was a ruthless and an abuser. for non-fans it is very difficult to believe in their innocence because there are five cases of children who were allegedly abused, five, and non-fans do not watch the evidence against. the rest of the world only sees that he is a famous artist who has five complaints about child abuse, and that he paid one of them to silence him, that is what the world sees. they do not know if he was good people, if he was generous or if he was calm and peaceful, or if he was a joker or if he was a good father, we know because we followed him throughout our lives, we saw his interviews, his videos, the interviews of his friends ... but they do not know anything except that he has five complaints.
    It is understandable that they do not believe in him, and this documentary will revive that feeling because for them they are two more victims, they do not even know if they are the same as before or not.
    That's why I like when books or videos come out of people or friends who were with him and have positive experiences of him because this makes him a normal person and shows him positively, even if his private life It is good because this will transform the negative image that he has. you have to talk to the estate and his family and they should work on michael life's documentary and movie

The stupid thing is MJ spent many years consistently supporting charitable causes and promoting them too, and yet somehow he (and since his death, his estate) allowed that to be forgotten.

Bono is world renowned and often praised in the media for his charitable efforts.
    Shortly after George Michael's death there were news reports and segments on daytime TV about how generous he was.

Neither came close to MJ. I know he often used hospital visits and such for promotional purposes back in the day (up to the late 90s I guess) but people easily forget. I don't think the MJ Estate has ever emphasized his charitable credentials.