Poefiend

Proud Member
If you could go back in time what era/time period
would you visit and why?

Id like to visit the Egyptians they fascinate me in the sense
of because of all the things they were able to do without the
machinery and or technology we have today. How they preserve
their dead is truly amazing as well as other customs and things
to see there. The Pyramids and the Sphinx are gorgeous. :)

oh, a time travel thread
cooler than cool thread!
*calls up doc emmet brown *
*c'mon ev'rybody!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
* all get in dolorein *
we SO need a pic of that car on here dont we? :lol:
i would like to visit the victorian era , it has always been an attractive era to me . the way the ladys carried themself so gracefuly ..,id like to live[n learn] my old london history :yes:

^ Yeah would have to be the Victorian times for me too, When ladies were ladies and men were gentelman and people had so much respect for eachother than they do today. The clothes fascinate me too. But like Poe I have always been fascinated by the Egyptians and how all those things were build.. it's amazing and something no one will ever know.

Last edited:
^ Yeah would have to be the Victorian times for me too, When ladies were ladies and man were gentelman and people had so much respect for eachother than they do today. The clothes fascinate me too. But like Poe I have always been fascinated by the Egyptians and how all those things were build.. it's amazing and something no one will ever know.

egyptians rox :yes:
the victorian times are so graceful .. the clothes are beautiful loz deffo ..
i love the skirts , knowing me id trip up over it but.... meh :lol:
we can dream
edit -I WANNNNNNA WEAR A LONG TRIPPY UP -OVER VICTORIAN DRESS WITH A welly weelly tight CORSET WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!:unsure:

Posting this for Wedijane coz she asked me to? :lol:

back_l.jpg

Posting this for Wedijane coz she asked me to? :lol:

back_l.jpg

aww, loz u are so lovely :wub:
thanx babes
now this thread can come ALIVE and we can all time travel in style :yes::lol:

great pic . man ,the car is so stylish ...*wants it for mothers day *

Last edited:
Why is it that mature threads never stay that way when us lot get in them :lol:

egyptians rox :yes:
the victorian times are so graceful .. the clothes are beautiful loz deffo ..
i love the skirts , knowing me id trip up over it but.... meh :lol:
we can dream
edit -I WANNNNNNA WEAR A LONG TRIPPY UP -OVER VICTORIAN DRESS WITH A welly weelly tight CORSET WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!:unsure:

i like the clothes of that era also, but it would suck being a woman in that time cause you might end up burning on a stake for being different

rofl!! :eek: Jack had style Jack had grace...Jack would mutilate your face...was singing it to Vogue :lol:
:toofunny:!!
victorian times still rox *but hides in my dress from any sign of jack the riper* see THATS why they had thoses funky form of clothing .

i like the clothes of that era also, but it would suck being a woman in that time cause you might end up burning on a stake for being different

:lol: oh well, id be on a stake every week then lol!!
another time would be roman times
*rides off on a viking ship*

i'd like to go back to early 70s and continue my life from there :p

but if i had to come back i'd choose to go to israel when jesus christ was alive so i would know the truth about Him. also i'd like to go to pre-historic times when humans started to appear and started making small communities (of course i'd hid cuz i'd be in danger if they saw me lol), ancient egypt, china, japan and greece

roxanne i allways thought u belonged in prehistoric times :yes:

I'm gonna do my best to send u home :D

Back