Diddy: Kanye West Concert Changed My Life

Victory2004

Proud Member
Diddy: Kanye West Concert Changed My Life

Originally posted Sunday May 18, 2008 03:30 PM EDT

(Note: Video contains some foul language.)

Diddy has sent a heartfelt thank you to Kanye West, saying that the rapper's recent concert changed his life, in a new video "confession" on YouTube.

"The other night, I go to the Kanye West concert … [I have] nothing by high expectations," Diddy says. "Concert changed my life. I ain't gonna lie. I was so impressed and inspired. It was beautiful man – and I fell in love with hip-hop again.

"I want to say thank you, Kanye, for giving me that." http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20201038,00.html

he's an awesome live performer.. there was a period in 2005 or 2004 when i saw the Fugees (reunion) and Kanye around the same time expecting something completely different but he just blew them away. not surprised by Puffy's dedication. well, a bit surprised, but not as much.

Kanye West has given two of my most favorite performances in recent years: Jesus Walks at the BET Awards in 2004 (I think it was 2004 anyways), and then at the Grammys.

He actually did a studio cut of "Hey Mama", which was the rendition he did at the Grammys. It's available on the "Glow in the Dark" mixtape on Datpiff.

well IMO Kayne West is Puffy ten years later in style and substance which ain't much to me to begin with but good for Puffy. both are shameless self promotors and the whole styling and vibe they are so much alike.

Combs can only dream wetly of having Kanye's showmanship.

Back