A Simple Love Affair
[youtube]KvU-gVAXxgg&fmt=18[/youtube]
Yes Yes Yes
[youtube]5NEWlg-wAdE&fmt=18[/youtube]
Martin's Funeral

[youtube]C0BKeb1mFA4&fmt=18[/youtube]

Last edited:
:lol:

I love the one where he talks about the playground.

oh and the dentist visit is always a winner

Bill's crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat own, rat own! :lol:
Maybe Mike got "Shamone" from Bill, lol. Bill did do a TV special with The Jackson 5. The Monkees made a song called "No Time" whose 1st verse is based on Bill Cosby talk.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE Bill Cosby....to me he is hysterical..I still have the cassette tape of the dentist...also the kid in the shower...jeez he is just great...thank you for the thread..:)

Here's some old tracks

Yes Yes Yes
[youtube]5NEWlg-wAdE&fmt=18[/youtube]

Haven't heard that one in a long long time, it's just a hysterical send up of Bill paying his respects to brother Barry White, and what a tribute. Unfortunately this album is yet another fine slice of soul that will never see the light of a CD version.

Marty In LA

Haven't heard that one in a long long time, it's just a hysterical send up of Bill paying his respects to brother Barry White, and what a tribute. Unfortunately this album is yet another fine slice of soul that will never see the light of a CD version.

Marty In LA
I wouldn't be surprised if it is on CD in Japan. They have all kinds of obscure stuff that has never been on CD anywhere else.

I LOVE Bill Cosby. I think he's hilarious! haha. I remember a show of his stand up airing a few times on TV called "Bill Cosby Himself". My parents watch it every time it's shown and I watch it with them. It's hysterical.

I grew up watching the Cosby Show. lol.

Badfoot Brown & The Bunions Bradford Funeral Marching Band ~ Ursulena (1973)

Edit: Bill Cosby isn't worth my typing.
Never saw this thread until today, but I agree.
He's trash.

I wasn't around for the original airing of the Cosby show, but it was still part of my childhood because my parents watched the re runs and I watched with them.
I loved that show.
I felt so disgusted and betrayed when I found out about the disgusting perverse mess he did.
Some nice and wholesome family dad he turned out to be.

Last edited:
Back