I'm absolutely done with Beyonce'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
Yes, I said it. I can't even stand to watch her on commercials. It's become a reflex action now to flip the channel. I overheard while I was away from my remote, that she told Ellen that she didn't want to have any babies because she was with her sister (I believe that's what I heard) when she saw how painful and uncomfortable she was and decided that was NOT for her.

Tell the truth, woman. You don't want JAY-Z's baby.

All that gyrating on stage and you couldn't pitch a baby from a squat like a catcher in a baseball game.

Yeah, I know somebody is going to be highly upset that I said that. But I can see straight through her like a crystal clear window pane. Something's rotten in Denver.

Yes, I said it. I can't even stand to watch her on commercials. It's become a reflex action now to flip the channel. I overheard while I was away from my remote, that she told Ellen that she didn't want to have any babies because she was with her sister (I believe that's what I heard) when she saw how painful and uncomfortable she was and decided that was NOT for her.

All that gyrating on stage and you couldn't pitch a baby from a squat like a catcher in a baseball game.

Yeah, I know somebody is going to be highly upset that I said that. But I can see straight through her like a crystal clear window pane. Something's rotten in Denver.

LOL!! Gotta remember that one!! :clapping:

So...you don't like Beyonce because she doesn't want to give birth?

I really don't care for her myself. I think she's overexposed. She's everywhere. There isn't a day that doesn't go by where you don't see her in either a commercial, or something.

Well it's ok if you don't really care for her. It happens. I'm a fan of her though. But hating her because she doesn't want to give birth a a whole different thing.

I don't like her because she is with J and not me.

On a more serious note, I like her, but I am not feeling this latest album. It comes across like a vanity project and not a great piece of art, but that's just me.

I love Beyonce,

She's an amazing singer, great music, and she's so beautiful.

i love beyonce shes great girl and its up to her and nobody else to deside id want tho get birth or not its her on private life

alot of her material leaves alot to be desired IMO. she settles for generic work and yet wanrs be mentioned. as a SuperStar. she has that "IT" but the songs are for the most part forgettable IMO.

I didn't know she didn't want to become a mother
I gues it's all about her isn't it?

I didn't know she didn't want to become a mother
I gues it's all about her isn't it?

I don't get this. So what if she doesn't want to be a mother? Given how many unwanted pregnancies and crappy parents there are out there (both celebrity and non-celebrity), I think it's a great she has a clear understanding of what she does and doesn't want.

ok she doesnt want to have a baby..so what. so u cant stand her because of that? maybe she will adopt if she decides not to give birth. its HER personal choice and HER BODY and HER CAREER AND HER LIFE so why does it matter to u? u aont the 1 that has to live with the choice. she does.

Go pick up ur copy of I am...Sasha Fierce btw

It doesn't matter if she wants to give birth or not. It's her choice. It's certainly not something to base an opinion on. None of us know her personally. Base it on the music.

lol it's her choice whether she will have a baby or no - you listen to her music, you are not her .... friend or a... marriage counselor.

oh and it is assumptions like this one that makes people around the world rather focus on rumors and celebrities' personal lives instead of being focused on their work...

... Michael Jackson,anyone?

Beyounce's decions ( sorry for the spelling)
and personal life is no bussiness of yours.
So why u buggin?

I think Beyonce is alright, haha. She is beautiful though, ain't gunna lie about that; and she has a great voice. :) I saw her lil sit down interview with Ellen, and I don't think she REALLY meant all seriously that she NEVER wants babies...? :huh: She just said that she was kind of "traumatized" after seeing her sister give birth, and believe me, of course that kind of process is not going to be pretty. :mello::lol:.. I thought she said a lil bit afterwards that she considers probably having a couple kids... lol I need to find that vid to refresh my memory. xD

So yeah, back to what I was saying.. everyone has likes and dislikes, does not make Beyonce anymore diff. you know.. I know some people too, that don't want to have kids, OR even dislike/scared of the process of giving birth, lol. :lol: It's her PERSONAL choice. She's doing her own career thing, and focusing on it.. and we should just focus on that too.

You took two separate thoughts and turned them into one misunderstanding.

I'm done with her as I said because she's on my nerves. I get sick of seeing her perform. Actually, I don't even watch her anymore. I change the channel. I've had enough of her nonsense on stage. Tina Turner, she's not. I liked her in the beginning of her career, but now my nerves are rattled by her.

The "having a baby" was just information that I recently heard about over the last couple of days on the television.

Why the hell would I dislike her because she doesn't want to have a baby? That's just stupid.

She can have one or not have one that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to stress the point that I don't feel her "excuse" is geniune. That's just my opinion.

Oh, and I think I got that cliche wrong...Isn't it supposed to be...Something's rotten in Denmark, instead of Denver, like I said before. :D I don't know. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I really don't care for her myself. I think she's overexposed. She's everywhere. There isn't a day that doesn't go by where you don't see her in either a commercial, or something.

Yes, you understand my point very well. You're right...she's been overexposed for a very long time and in more ways than one. :D

In response to the rest of you who took one person's misunderstanding of my post and then commenced to telling me where to get off at, maybe you all should read for yourself instead of following someone else's comprehension. Now that's how rumors and slander get started.

The statement I made was clearly written. I already knew that I would get a bunch of responses saying exactly what you all wrote..."it's her life"..."she can have a baby if she wants to"..."it's not your business"...

How elementary, of course, it's not my life, of course she can have a baby if she wants to or not and lastly, for damn sure it's not my business what she does.

I don't care about her much and that's my choice...That should be very understandable...AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER SHE HAS A BABY OR NOT. :doh:

And I own "not a one" of her CD's with or without Destiny's Child, but y'all can keep buying them. Make yourself happy.

I'm not mad with you because you love her, so don't jump down my throat because I care less about her than you.

Well, that was refreshing.:D

This reminds me of a very popular, but draining thread that used to be on here... but with a different artist. :shifty:

Well, I'm not living in the US and don't own TV that shows those Beyonce-dominated US programs. If I watched her that often as the threadstarter said, I would probably feel the same way.

More than the overexposure, I would feel fatigue if she ever gets all the praise as if she's the sh*t and I don't think that's not happening right now. She def. got skills, but ain't got no magic or uniqueness. She's a lot better than Rhianas and Ciaras and Miley Siruses, so her presence in the industry is appreciated, but I don't find her that special. She seems to be tryin to attach that +@ to what she got by dabbling in what can be considered somewhat left-field images for the mainstream, while her music is generic at best. I think she herself knows she needs something more to be the kind of artist to bring earthquake to the scene, esp. if she's ambitious and has the goal.

In response to the rest of you who took one person's misunderstanding of my post and then commenced to telling me where to get off at, maybe you all should read for yourself instead of following someone else's comprehension. Now that's how rumors and slander get started.

The statement I made was clearly written. I already knew that I would get a bunch of responses saying exactly what you all wrote..."it's her life"..."she can have a baby if she wants to"..."it's not your business"...

How elementary, of course, it's not my life, of course she can have a baby if she wants to or not and lastly, for damn sure it's not my business what she does.

I don't care about her much and that's my choice...That should be very understandable...AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER SHE HAS A BABY OR NOT. :doh:

And I own "not a one" of her CD's with or without Destiny's Child, but y'all can keep buying them. Make yourself happy.

I'm not mad with you because you love her, so don't jump down my throat because I care less about her than you.

Well, that was refreshing.:D

u dont care about her much yet u took the time to create a thread about her and her personal choices and how ur tired of her? if u havent notice ur just adding more exposure to her. and thanx 4 that.

I Am...Sasha Fierce in stores now

You took two separate thoughts and turned them into one misunderstanding.

I'm done with her as I said because she's on my nerves. I get sick of seeing her perform. Actually, I don't even watch her anymore. I change the channel. I've had enough of her nonsense on stage. Tina Turner, she's not. I liked her in the beginning of her career, but now my nerves are rattled by her.

The "having a baby" was just information that I recently heard about over the last couple of days on the television.

Why the hell would I dislike her because she doesn't want to have a baby? That's just stupid.

She can have one or not have one that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to stress the point that I don't feel her "excuse" is geniune. That's just my opinion.

Oh, and I think I got that cliche wrong...Isn't it supposed to be...Something's rotten in Denmark, instead of Denver, like I said before. :D I don't know. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

it's Denmark

and honestly

it was your mistake for having formulated your post badly. anyone would clearly understand it this way,as you literally blended them together... so it's not us to blame for "slender and rumors" ;)

Beyonce can do whatever she likes. Do you have proof that she does not want to have J's baby? I saw my sister-in-law give birth a few years ago and it did put me off for a while. Having a baby would be painful and exhausting but the most beautiful thing to happen to someone. It might be her outlook now but she could change her mind. In all honesty, I think it's her choice.
Do you not want to watch her perform/sing anymore because of this...? If so then yeah, I agree with what another member said earlier on: it is very Michael Jackson like. People all over the world hear one bad thing about Michael and then it's, 'Oh well, I'm refusing to listen to him', and it's really childish.

That's just my point of view.

She can have one or not have one that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to stress the point that I don't feel her "excuse" is geniune. That's just my opinion

Ok wait - first you stated that you cannot stand her because she is being overexposed. Alright, fine. Second you stated, or made clear that her so called excuse for not "having a baby" was not geniune to you. My issue is - how does these situations relate? Her personal choices have nothing to do with her music. BTW, she did say on Access Hollywood that she would like to have children someday. Whether it is by birth or apdotion (sp) is up in the air. I personally do not care about what she wants to do with her personal life. I only care about the music, which I am usually not a big fan of. I think she is overexposed as well, but you do not have to like her or listen to her music. There are plenty of artists to choose from. Her personal life, unless she wants to talk about it, is her personal life. Each person is different. It is really crazy when there is a thread made about a woman who has a right to what she wants to do with her personal life and there are no threads made about people who have disowned their children and treat them like trash. I do not get some people at times. And I am on the "She does not want to have Jay Z's baby" comment...... weird.

lol it's her choice whether she will have a baby or no - you listen to her music, you are not her .... friend or a... marriage counselor.

I agree, I have seen her a couple of times live as part of Destiny's Child and solo, she's very good, and always supports Mike. At one DC concert they played all MJ music in the arena before they came out on stage.

OK, You have stated your opinion, and people have responded. This thread has run it's course and there isn't any point in keeping it open anymore as it'll only go downhill.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back