Michael speaking about Jay Leno

Ok, what was the deal between Michael and Jay Leno???

I saw this disgusting video a few days back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWG74gXSSug

and i was real mad at him

Then you see michael chocking him - i wish i could find the full episode of et but heres some of it (if anyone has it can u plz send it to me, thx!) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLu0ZPoNZo

But then i also remembered reading that Jay defended michael in the 2004 trial....wat the??
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1065018,00.html

so....he made fun of him and defended him at the same time...?

Re: Ok, what was the deal between Michael and Jay Leno???

Jay defended him because I think he came in contact with the Arvizos in the past and they had tried to scam him too, or were acting weird, so Jay had his reasons to defend Michael. All jokes aside, I think Jay always liked Michael. But its his job to make fun of people, and he defended Michael in his private life. But during his work... well its his job to make fun of people... But I do understand Michael for being pissed at Jay.

yea... the only problem is that leno to me always seemed to ENJOY too much his jokes about MJ.
for god sakes..... his jokes on mj was relentless... no human being could tolerate being the butt end of jokes... and not to the extent that leno did.
i think with the trial.... leno knew gavin and his mom was TROUBLE... he sensed that they were shady.. i don't really think he came to MJ's defense but to just state his experience with the family. because they were really CROOOOOOOKSS! rot in H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.

lol bout the J-lano thing...

But after that...They dare say He had multiple personality? R u kiddin me...So if i am happy one second and become serious the next, then I have multiple personality? They try to make EVERYTHING NORMAL ABOUT MICHAEL UBNORMAL! They can just go to H*LL For all I care...I am Amazed at how the media is so conniving and UGLY and just SH!T! I dont know why this vid got me but I'm really upset right now...

Thankyou for sharing...

Yep I agree. Jay came in contact with Arvizos, not through Michael. Jay had his reasons to be in defence because he had experienced something bad with them like Michael did, I think Jay's gut feeling was that something was not right with this family, especially with the mother. I dont think he was necessarily doing this in defending for Michael, I just think he wanted to help clear up the case because he wanted to protect himself from this family as he had been in contact with them also. Im glad he came to Michaels defence, but its a damn shame he kept making those jokes about him. Well people will do anything for money I guess...

But after that...They dare say He had multiple personality? R u kiddin me...So if i am happy one second and become serious the next, then I have multiple personality? They try to make EVERYTHING NORMAL ABOUT MICHAEL UBNORMAL! They can just go to H*LL For all I care...I am Amazed at how the media is so conniving and UGLY and just SH!T! I dont know why this vid got me but I'm really upset right now...

Thankyou for sharing...

yes I feel the same way
thats why I hate ET/the insider
thats why I hate ppl posting news from those b*tches here
they always try to make Micheal look inhuman or try to paint him as a horrible person

Thanx for posting Zori.

Can anyone write down what Mike said about Jay Leno in the clip?? I can't make out all the words. English is not my mother tongue...

Its sad that they always try to portray Michael as the insane person, the person with all the mental and drug issues, if they only knew how many people in this world suffer from mental disorders and drug abuse issues.. Yet, they try to portray Michael, the most strongest and amazing human being on this planet - as a total idiot, druggie, mental patient case. Michael, who was in my opinion the most normal human being in this world. Thats truly what he was...

I was always of the impression that Jay Leno was forced to testify. If he was not forced well that means he knew to himself in some kind of way that Mike was innocent. And yes he seemed all to happy to make nasty remarks about MJ, especially ones refering him to a pe@%file.

I think Jay leno shaped allot of peoples image or perception about MJ,and might I add it was not a good one.

If he was not forced well that means he knew to himself in some kind of way that Mike was innocent.

...which makes his pedo-jokes even more disgusting, if he actually knew or felt 100% Michael was innocent, yet proceeded to make nasty pedo-jokes to feed peoples judgement againts him. Its disgusting... Especially if he knew in his heart that he was innocent and he went on stage everyday making those jokes. I cant for the love understand why someone would be so cold and do such a thing, if he felt in his heart he was innocent he should have not made those jokes, he should have made jokes of the Arvizos instead, or made statements of how he knew or felt Michael was innocent.

I couldn't find this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLu0ZPoNZo

Did someone recordet this and can you post it better q. ? it's really very funny the way Michael telling the story :)

don't listen the comments! Watch and listen Michael ;)

Ugh that video is awful!
Michael telling his story was cute, but I couldn't ignore the commentary...
"Sweet one minute, cutting the next" = paranoid schizophrenic?
Um. I think it's called being human and having human emotions.

How could anyone expect anyone else to remain 100% calm and sweet while someone is asking them question after question about whether or not they were high at a certain point years ago??

I actually didn't even think he was "cutting" at all in that footage, haha.
And paranoid? Why shouldn't the most famous man on planet earth be paranoid? Look what he's been through. Look at all the people that have betrayed him in the past.

These tabloids are completely insane, it blows my mind.

When celebrities lashes out.. Kanye goes on stage and interrups people like an idiot.. Celebs who drink and drive, celebs who get caught with narcotics, lash out at paparazzis, get into fights, or have mental breakdowns.. They treat them like royalty.

But when Michael acts like a human being, shows his feelings, acts either happy or sad or angry, nothing satifies the media, there is always something wrong with him. If he is too happy and positive they will call him crazy. If he asks for privacy and covers his face he is a *****, if he is showing his angry emotions he is a paranoid mental patient. I dont for the love of me understand why they attack Michael this way. Michael is more human than most people Ive encountered with... Michael was a human being, Im surprised with the way people have treated him throughout his life that he hasnt lashed out like other people have. Michael has always remained down to earth and kind, no matter how bad he was treated, and man.. that takes strenght... They never give him credit for all the shit he has been through and how he always stayed grounded. As if he has no right to ever become mad.

couldn't enjoy just watching Michael with those comments. What an over reaction. He was hardly changing his mood. What idiots!

how loud does the asshole commentator in the first vid have to scream his sensationalism against Michael, to give it any merit? the commentator looks like a goddam buffoon.

Ugh that video is awful!
Michael telling his story was cute, but I couldn't ignore the commentary...
"Sweet one minute, cutting the next" = paranoid schizophrenic?
Um. I think it's called being human and having human emotions.

How could anyone expect anyone else to remain 100% calm and sweet while someone is asking them question after question about whether or not they were high at a certain point years ago??

I actually didn't even think he was "cutting" at all in that footage, haha.
And paranoid? Why shouldn't the most famous man on planet earth be paranoid? Look what he's been through. Look at all the people that have betrayed him in the past.

These tabloids are completely insane, it blows my mind.

That's it. People go nuts with 1% of the success that Michael had. They even suicide. Mochael is a remarkable human being for the mere fact that he didn't lose his mind and kept his feet on the ground after all he did and suffered.

What a stupid video. I can't believe these tabloid news shows are to create any story they possibly can. This is manipulated garbage edited to give the impression that they want as they typically do.

can't stand the commentator.... gee...where does he get his paranoia squitzofrenic thing from?? pllllleeeeaaase

The reporter in that video...

Dude are you for real??? Multiple personalities?

maaaaan, next thing your gonna say he was HUMAN...imagine that.

GTF outa here.

And ooooh how i could understand Michael when he talked about Jay Leno.I had never seen that video, but there is ZERO % humor in that. There's absolutely nothing funny about that, incredibly disrespectful and it perfectly shows that Leno is a huge asshole.

Thankyou for sharing...

OMG...I know right...they just keep going on and on and on...enough bull about Michael....jeez the media really sucks...I am so sick to death of their bull....lies on top of lies..they would do or say anything to make him look bad....I agree with you..it REALLY upset me....

I think we should boycott ET/the insider and stop posting any news that comes from them coz so far they have reported nothing but shit about Micheal and crazy untrue stories from bitter ex-employees
I'm sick of coming here every day and finding this sh*t
stop giving there stories the attention they want you to give them

Can someone make a transcript (or what it is called :lol:)

leno has a fuck*d up nasty mind, he is the one with the boy problem, he should go to teraphy, i bet everytime Leno sees a boy he think sex, basterd

I think we should boycott ET/the insider and stop posting any news that comes from them coz so far they have reported nothing but shit about Micheal and crazy untrue stories from bitter ex-employees
I'm sick of coming here every day and finding this sh*t
stop giving there stories the attention they want you to give them

I agree xXMJXx...........and that's all I was saying in my post in another thread that seemed to offend you. I think we are on the same page in this respect.... :) They can only bug us if we give them the attention.

Guys dont worry bout et/insider, most of the ppl i have spoken to bout this think they are a bunch of fools! mind u the ppl i spoke to had always been haters..and they now dont give a s**it what et/insider say

is laughable the the way the reporter uses his riculouls voice all deep like asking "Was Michael Jackson a schizo paranoid" and the weird music in the back i feel like wtf? is this a joke??:smilerolleyes: they spected Michael to say "Oh jay leno is just doing a show" Michael was beeing humiliated all the time, he was angry which is notable, on many song he's very aggerssive,

so why so much hype Michael was brave and a beast when he wanted, he was a man not a sissy (no mean to offend anyone), he was a beast like in the song Thretened he stated "your worst thing to fear", is one thing to make fun about the color of your skin, is another to call you pedophile and beeing all the time digging on it as if it was true

Michael was no stupid, he was funny actually, anyway fu*k them all, what the hell they spected? Michael talking all good to a man constantly calling him child molester beeing affirmative about it like if was god or something saying it, Michael would have kicked Lenos ass anytime
AND Michael was hell funny :D:D:D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Last edited:
is laughable the the way the reporter uses his riculouls voice all deep like asking "Was Michael Jackson a schizo pananoid" and the weird music in the back i feel like wtf? is this a joke??:smilerolleyes: they spected Michael to say "Oh jay leno is just doing a show" Michael was beeing humiliated all the time, he was angry which is notable, on many song he's very aggerssive,

so why so much hype Michael was brave and a beast when he wanted, he was aman not a sissy(no mean to offend anyone), he was a beast like in the song Thretened he stated, is one thing to make fun about the color of your skin, is another to call you pedophile and beeing all the time digging on it as if it was true

Michael was no stupid, he was funny actually, anyway fu*k them all, what the hell they spected? Michael talking all good to a man constantly calling him child molester beeing affirmative about it like if was god or something saying it, Michael would have kicked Lenos ass anytime
AND Michael was hell funny :D:D:D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I love Michaels sense of humor... I watched the start of the clip and it was cute but then the reporters ruined it for me. Wish I could clip them out of the part. ugh.. I just want Michael no one else!!!!

I don't think Jay was really in defense of Jay but rather they called on him and he had to be there..lol. and he knew something went on with the family but that does not mean that he was really there for MJ? Get what I'm saying? Mike got a reason to be bad at people who diss him. He was human like everyone else and so just like they make fun of him..he got a right to get angry. Them his emotions and people say jacked up ish at times.

Michael may have done a favor to leno, maybe he would have reformed that disgusting face of his:wild::tease:, hahahahah Leno is a b*tch

media is soooo stupid, its funnier everyday :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Back