Article about MJ and his (video) women

Victory2004

Proud Member
Thought this was a nice article to share. :)

Michael Jackson: Womanizer

Did the Gloved One have loved ones?

By Dr. Firpo Carr

Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper

October 1 - 7, 2009

Being raised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses Michael Jackson doubtlessly refrained from premarital intercourse for some time. Even from a young age he took seriously the scriptural text that says, "Flee from fornication. Every other sin that a man may commit is outside his body, but he that practices fornication is sinning against his own body." (1 Corinthians 6:18; New World Translation) Of all his brothers, he was the only one that actually dedicated his life to Jehovah God and proceeded to symbolize that dedication by undergoing baptism in a pool of water.

But, he left the Witnesses, and in the process, abandoned certain Bible teachings that acted as a restraint to a healthy, growing libido that's part of the maturation process we have all experienced. Now, I'm not suggesting that as a result Michael Jackson was an international playboy, rivaling the likes of a Hugh Hefner. But I am saying that the King of Pop had an eye for beautiful women. Just look at a few of his videos.

Video Vixens?: Webster's dictionary defines "vixen" as "a sexually attractive woman." Insofar as his videos and personal life were concerned, Michael Jackson loved to feature vixens in his videos. A brief overview of a few of his works is a testament to this fact.

Ola Ray (Thriller): Ola was Playmate of the Month in the June 1980 issue of Playboy magazine. After being dazzled by the centerfold the Gloved One selected her out of all those beautiful women who applied for the job of being his love interest in the blockbuster short film, Thriller (1982). According to the former playmate, she and Michael got intimate, though they stopped short of having actual sex. To this day she has their German Grammy for Thriller that Michael said she could keep. She strikes me as a classy lady with a controlled edginess about her. (It's a compliment.)

Tatiana Thumbtzen (The Way You Make Me Feel): Tatiana starred as the woman Michael pursued in this video, released in 1987. They actually toured together. I met Tatiana in the greenroom at CNN's Los Angeles' bureau just after I came off the air on September 3, 2009, the day Michael was finally laid to rest. She was devastated over Michael's death and intimated that he was her heart. "He was the love of my life," she said tearfully. The beautiful Tatiana kindly allowed me to interview her for this column some weeks later, and struck me as being a bright, intelligent, graceful lady who's still struggling over Michael's death.

Naomi Campbell
(In the Closet): Supermodel Naomi Campbell ravished Michael in this 1991 video, just as her onscreen character called for. In a Vibe interview conducted by Memsor Kamaraké Naomi said the following after hearing of his death: "I grew up with Michael Jackson, he was a good friend and the most exciting and innovative entertainer to have lived. No artist has connected to their audience like Michael and no one will ever be able to match what he has achieved. He gave back to people through his charity work and was an amazing father and human being. Michael touched people of every race, nationality, age and was the first truly global superstar. He is one of the all time greats and his role in popular culture will never be surpassed and never ever be forgotten." Aside from this video, what else did Michael and the supermodel have in common? Both their mothers are Jehovah's Witnesses and endeavored to raise them "in the Truth."

Shana Mangatal (Ghost): Shana, the woman internationally known as Michael's true girlfriend who talked every day with him for seven years, was in what she describes as being Michael's favorite film short by far, Ghost (1995). He wrote, produced, and helped direct Ghost. It was originally titled Is This Scary? (1993), but was halted when Michael was charged with child molestation in 1994. Of all the cast and crew Shana was the only one he brought back from the original production. Did she and the King of Pop ever lip-lock? No doubt. When ET's Bob Goen asked if they were ever intimate, she answered: "I don't want to go into detail about it but...yes." She went on to say that he was a normal red-blooded man who was very flirtatious and loved women.

Shana worked for one of Michael's companies. When Michael discovered her, he moved his headquarters to an office adjacent to hers. Grace Rwaramba, who eventually became the nanny for Michael's children, was best friends with Shana. Grace confided in Shana that Michael got real nervous when he knew he was going to see her. In speaking to and communicating with Shana I explained to her how I imagined Michael saw her:

"Michael understood that your indescribable beauty challenges the imagination of the most prolific poet," I wrote as we communicated by Facebook. "It scars the mind of the uninitiated. He was aware that a mere gaze in your direction causes an eruption that ripples through the space-time continuum. He had to have known that with an instrument forged by the gods you were sculpted into perfection. Your ambiance, rivaled only by the loveliest of sunsets, is forever engraved on the psyche of man." (To be sure, the woman's beauty inspires poetry.) "Michael knew that reality is altered when you enter a room," I continued. "Your heart must beat honey; your tears navigate down your cheeks as sweet diamonds. The pantheon of gods is minus its most beautiful goddess. Zeus weeps. MJ had to have known this." Indeed, her words had to have been a song in his ears that resonated through his soul and thereafter satisfied his existence. (See Song of Solomon.)

Michael went abroad after being found "Not Guilty" on all counts in his child molestation trial, but contacted Shana upon returning stateside. Actually, they never really stopped talking. They had communicated judiciously as dictated by decorum throughout the years. And in an exclusive telephone interview this past Tuesday she revealed that, unbeknownst to one another, they moved to Las Vegas around the same time. Upon discovering that she was there, Michael, with his children in tow, visited her. The romance was rekindled. In fact, she and Michael had been in touch up until about two weeks before he died.

Knowing that she could have met with him anytime during the two-week period, Shana decided to delay their meeting until Friday, June 26, 2009. It would be the weekend and they could spend some time together. Something happened to prevent that though. Michael Jackson died Thursday, June 25, 2009. Shana, with the humility and grace of an angel, stated retrospectively, "It taught me never to procrastinate." She's still hopelessly in love with him.

The King of Pop's crown slipped a bit when it came to beautiful women. He had a weakness for them. For those of us who truly knew him, all the above, coupled with who he was as a person, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael Jackson was no child molester--which is the point of this article. Rest in peace my friend. Amen.

http://firpocarr.com/id5.html

Positive article, no doubt. I'm sick of some people who keep saying MJ was asexual or homosexual just becuz he didn't act like many typical male superstars.

I read it before the site went down, but thanks for re-posting Victory:)

Great article, thanks for sharing...well its always been obvious to me how much he loves women. I remember that funny thread where Michael flirted with lots of women and fans - my favourite was when he said to that fan "I'll give you more than a hug!" Loved it! I think people are naive or just plain stupid for thinking Michael had no sex drive, he's very sexual in his body language and women fall over their feet to be near him (including me!!) MJ has the most intense crazy sex appeal going, so its no shock to me! Everyone remembers the gold pants thread (can't remember if it was on here or MJNO) but we all go crazy over those sexy gold pants!! Also it said in the autopsy that Michael was actively producing sperm - no surprise to me!

aww man all the posts are gone =( man those were so interesting to read....

In speaking to and communicating with Shana I explained to her how I imagined Michael saw her:

"Michael understood that your indescribable beauty challenges the imagination of the most prolific poet," I wrote as we communicated by Facebook. "It scars the mind of the uninitiated. He was aware that a mere gaze in your direction causes an eruption that ripples through the space-time continuum. He had to have known that with an instrument forged by the gods you were sculpted into perfection. Your ambiance, rivaled only by the loveliest of sunsets, is forever engraved on the psyche of man." (To be sure, the woman's beauty inspires poetry.) "Michael knew that reality is altered when you enter a room," I continued. "Your heart must beat honey; your tears navigate down your cheeks as sweet diamonds. The pantheon of gods is minus its most beautiful goddess. Zeus weeps. MJ had to have known this." Indeed, her words had to have been a song in his ears that resonated through his soul and thereafter satisfied his existence. (See Song of Solomon.)

This part makes me cringe a bit. The writer needs to get himself hooked up with Shana.

Nothing against Shana (and like I said on the other thread, we need to give her credit for being so low-key throughout the years).

Positive article, no doubt. I'm sick of some people who keep saying MJ was asexual or homosexual just becuz he didn't act like many typical male superstars.

Yeah..
My english teacher recently gave us an essay by Hilton(someone) where the thesis was that MJ was homosexual..

Thing was that my teacher did not really state that this was fact, but he seemed to be conviced that MJ was homosexual and that MJs strive to "cover this up to the rest of the world" instead destructed MJ.. he was saying that maybe it was an obvious truth everyone knew, but didnt want to admit.. and that this Hilton guy "released" it

pure BS... But well, everyone are entitled to their own opinions..

^ :mello:

Interesting article. Thanks for posting. Who is Dr. Firpo Carr?

Dude, I think he could get any woman in the world. In a way, he has all the qualities of the perfect man.

Sweet, kind, gentle, funny, fun loving, good looking and very talented.

Yeah..
My english teacher recently gave us an essay by Hilton(someone) where the thesis was that MJ was homosexual..

Thing was that my teacher did not really state that this was fact, but he seemed to be conviced that MJ was homosexual and that MJs strive to "cover this up to the rest of the world" instead destructed MJ.. he was saying that maybe it was an obvious truth everyone knew, but didnt want to admit.. and that this Hilton guy "released" it

You should have challenge your teacher. What man with crediablity can he prove that MJ even been with? NONE. I get sick and tire of ignorant folks who think by being a "man" you have sports and sleep around (which is also hypocritsy because if a man does sleep around and have alot of women, that man will get called "no good" aka David Letterman and others. Men who are friends with MJ even said MJ is not gay in no way. I would not be surprise if your teacher is not gay. He is too bent of tryng to make out somone else is gay.

Dude, I think he could get any woman in the world. In a way, he has all the qualities of the perfect man.

As a woman, MJ can across to me as man who respects women and who was shy, not gay (and I can spot a gay man a mile away).

I agree. If he acted like David Letterman, people will still say something. A man just can not win in this society.

yeah, I've met him up close and he NEVER set off my gaydar. in fact, MJ was very male, from what I remember!

yeah, I've met him up close and he NEVER set off my gaydar. in fact, MJ was very male, from what I remember!

Michael never struck me as homosexual. The way he moved and acted was very much man to me. I think what gets people off is that he wore make-up and was very soft spoken. Oh yah, and he wasn't flaunting his love life in public.

But it's so weird because like take Travis Payne (Mike's choreographer) for example. He's a gorgeous man and looks manly, but for some reason I think he might be gay. IDK. . . i just get a vibe. If he's straight. . sorry! :)

elmari... you got a pic or vid of the guy? PM it to me ;)

I remember when I met MJ... I was about 23, and I think he was about 29 or 30. granted, my so-called "gaydar" hadn't really had a lot of workout by then :p but I can tell you, the overwhelming impression I got from him was MALE. from the way he was relating to the men and the women around me, from the way he looked at me and talked to me, from the way he carried himself and walked, from the way he moved his head and neck... straight as rain lol!

Shana.. Um Really? That they were an item or not?

Is this true? I think someone asked Karen Faye and she said they never dated like that, they were only friends. Dont know.. hehehe.

Yeah..

First, I really don't care if a person is gay, straight, bi-sexual. Whatever. Not my place to judge people, its my place in life to understand and respect people.

Second, I am sorry that you have an ignorant English teacher and whoever the heck this Hilton person is?
Did either of them ever meet Michael? What are they judging their "OPINION" on? Does these people know anything about Michael except the tabloid bull shit that has been repeated over the years, then carried by the mainstream media as if it is the Gospel.

You know I couldn't really care if Michael was gay, straight or an Alien.

In this day in age if you are a celebrity and isn't calling women b*****, if you aren't being a dead beat dad, but if you ARE a person of faith.... then you are liable to being called gay.

But I am sick of this BS....

Agreed.

According to showbiz values, you have to spread STIs like Lil Wayne to be proven male. Disgusting...

You should have challenge your teacher. What man with crediablity can he prove that MJ even been with? NONE. I get sick and tire of ignorant folks who think by being a "man" you have sports and sleep around (which is also hypocritsy because if a man does sleep around and have alot of women, that man will get called "no good" aka David Letterman and others. Men who are friends with MJ even said MJ is not gay in no way. I would not be surprise if your teacher is not gay. He is too bent of tryng to make out somone else is gay.

omg...

What happend with the old entire thread??? anyway

Some people before on the long thread where talking about an "S" which i have no idea where that came from, but some say it must be for Shana, but that "S" could be for Brooke Shields, i read somewhere that Michael and her have gone pretty far (in the sexual matter) but he then back off(Michael admitted on a private conversation that he would marry before having sexual relations consumated). this is interesting cause Brooke Shields after Michael's death confessed that Michael asked her numerous times to marry him, this just came to my mind about 15 minutes, i was not even thinking about this, weird:bugeyed... for some reason i felt the need of coming here search for the thread and write it down:mello:

Yeah..

your teacher is obviously homosexual, and he of course is one of those homosexuals who thinks every other men IS homosexual, hidden homosexual or whatever his theory is, he should go to therapy, its ok for them to be homosexuals, but not to try to make every other men be one, like trying to convince other people, Now when that teacher gave that lesson, where there boys there?? just curious.

Micheal never came across to me as gay. Why was the media so obsessed with that? Was it because he wasn't a womanizer? Or the fact that he was a classy guy?

It's a shame there aren't more men out there like Mike. They don't make men like that anymore.

Shana.. Um Really? That they were an item or not?

Is this true? I think someone asked Karen Faye and she said they never dated like that, they were only friends. Dont know.. hehehe.

People should stop asking Karen questions. She doesn't know every single detail of Michael's life, so why should she be the last word on everything pertaining Michael?

He was a private guy. He wasn't a kiss and teller. We really don't know who he dated and I'm sure his "friends" don't know everything about him either :laugh::giggle:

What happend with the old entire thread??? anyway

Some people before on the long thread where talking about an "S" which i have no idea where that came from, but some say it must be for Shana, but that "S" could be for Brooke Shields, i read somewhere that Michael and her have gone pretty far (in the sexual matter) but he then back off(Michael admitted on a private conversation that he would marry before having sexual relations consumated). this is interesting cause Brooke Shields after Michael's death confessed that Michael asked her numerous times to marry him, this just came to my mind about 15 minutes, i was not even thinking about this, weird:bugeyed... for some reason i felt the need of coming here search for the thread and write it down:mello:
requoted my post

Oh god this was suposed to be about women not gays, thanks terrel, i think you achived your goul:smilerolleyes:

Back