HANSON!(yes THAT Hanson!!) pt 2! :)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Since the board was down yesterday and now that its back i decided to re-start my Hanson thread since it seems to have disappeared. :( anyways since im re-posting this im going to explain to those who didnt get a chance to read my last post and to those who who did read my last one and responded hope to hear back! :)

Ok we all remmeber Hanson right? Well Im a HUGE fan of Hanson! or Fanson as we are called. lol cool name uh? lol :) Hanson is still around and yes they are also STILL alive. I say that because people seem to freak when they hear Hanson is still alive. Over the years Hanson has grown musicaly and branched out from their record label Island Def Jam and have gone Independent after some major conflicts. Which you can watch unfold in their documentary "Strong Enough to Break" which you can purchase on Hanson.net or watch for free on Itunes or on Hanson's offical YouTube page. Its a real eye opener about what the music industary has become and how they just dont get music anymore and how they treat their artists. If your a collage student and you major in music or anything to do with music this documentary is a GREAT tool to use! In fact Hanson toured collage campuses a few years ago showing their documentary and telling students what they experinced and answering questions.

Today Hanson are all grown men and have familes of their own. They are still writting and recording music and have a new album in the works due to be released in May! for now Hanson has a album out called "The Walk" which was released in 2007 and now they are on tour on the USE YOUR SOLE YOUR which i recently went to and had a blast!!! Hanson are just amazing! Besides just touring and playing shows Hanson is also being very charitible. They teamed up with a shoe company called Toms Shoes and before every show Hanson hosts 1 mile barefoot walks with the fans to help raise awarness for the AIDS/HIV crises in Africa and also when you purchase a pair of Toms shoes a second pair is donated to a child in need. In 2007 Hanson traveled with Toms Shoes to deliver 50,000 pairs of shoes and put them on the feet of each child.

They are still hosting walks on the use your sole tour and on your behalf Hanson will donate 1.00 to a cause of your choice like clean water, food, medicane, healthcare, ect...You can also host your very own walk in your town! just go to Takethewalk.net to find out how and when you do Hanson will personaly send you a copy of their book and a thank you card thanking you for taking action!

Hanson is truly a great band with 3 of the nicest guys! I have met them and they are just so great! Hanson band member Taylor has taken a side project with a band called Tinted Windows. TW is made up of members James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins, Bun E. Carlos from Cheap Trick, and Adam Shclesinger from fountains of wayne. Taylor is the lead singer. you can listen to some TW music on their myspace page www.myspace.com/tintedwindows or their website www.tintedwindows.com or just check out youtube!

heres some pics of Hanson from what they looked like back in the day to what they look like now!

Hanson from 97:
hanson1.jpg

Hanson Now:
hansonnn.jpg

pretty hott uh? hehehe!!

I hope to make fans of some you bc im telling you Hanson is such a inspirational band. They DO write their own songs and have been since they were little kids. They all play instruments and are amazing at it! If anyone wants to hear any of Hanson's music let me know i will glady post it here or e-mail it to you!! :)

For Tour Dates Check out Hanson.net!! TRUST ME you wont be disppionted!! Hurry though! Tour only goes till Nov.11th and they could be comming to your town soon!!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for this topic.
Im a fanson too. I used to be a big fan when I was a teenager. Then after the second album, I thought that they had stoped making music. This year I found their official site and I was really happy to see that they are still making music. I wish that they will continue, I love them:)

I am a Hanson fan too since the beginning! :) I will be going to the Nokia Theatre show in New York City :)

oh deja vu... *giggles*
I love Hanson! And their new EP is amaaaazing. I'm going to see them in Dallas on Nov1st woop woop :)

Thanks for this thread!

I have always loved Hanson, they are amazing! A year or two ago I was really surprised when they were playing a little show at a venue in LA. And Im still a loyal Taylor lover even though he has his own mini soccer team lol

Hanson's first album was the first CD I ever purchased! :D I had a HUGE crush on Taylor...and I remember when I was 13, coming home from school and while my parents were still gone...BLARING "Mmbop" and "Where's the Love". Their music is still awesome today...love them!

awesome!!! Im still also a very loyal Taylor lover as well!! Ive been in love with him since i was 14! Im 26 now. Hanson is so amazing!! I just saw them last week in concert on Oct. 1st and i had the best time!!! Ive seen them at least 6 times already! I love them so much its crazy! lol They mean so much to me and im glad to meet new fans and hoppefully make new ones bc Hanson is honestly one of a kind! theres not many bands that do what they do and have the courage to keep going no matter what.

Great Divide is such an amazing song! I just got their new EP.. I think its great so far! I just wish they'd tour Europe..

The good thing with board crashes is that embarrassing stuff you've said in the past are lost forever *ssh strawberrypie999* :lol:

i know i love the great divide! the song is just to meaningful and has a great message in it! the new EP Stand Up Stand UP is amazing!!! i definetly urge anyone to get it! its only 5 songs but its still amazing!!

heres some Hanson songs for you guys to enjoy!! these songs are from their album "the walk"

Great Divide
http://www.sendspace.com/file/npdeo

been there before
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0x9pbd

The walk
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m7pg1y

Blue Sky
http://www.sendspace.com/file/56k0qg

Go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/paeaxm

Watch Over Me
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nm2x5x

Georgia
http://www.sendspace.com/file/77ti7s

Heres some accousic songs also on the Walk Album:

Something Goin Round
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8hwbpy

I've Been Down
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kgc2ww

Got A Hold on me
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fj2fo

Enjoy!! I'll post some more songs later from eather the new EP or another album! Let me know what you guys think who have never herd Hanson or if you are fan and havent herd these songs feel free to enjoy as well!! :)

I'm a HUGE Hanson fan (have been since '97) They need to get their butts back to England though, I haven't seen them since The Walk Tour in 07 (I went to 4 of their shows lol all amazing - Birimgham was the best though, I was front row :))

I can't believe there are Hanson fans on this board! MJ and Hanson are my favourite artists of all time.

Oh and I'm a Taylor girl, have been from day one. Although he needs to start shaving again, he's too pretty for a beard lol.

awesome more Fansons!! :) Your welcome Rockstar! Hanson is touring right now as we speak. i dont know about any europe dates but they are so amazing on the Use Your Sole tour! I LOVE Been there Before and In the City!! In the City is from their album "This Time Around". Hanson really has grown musically but even then they were still amazing. there arent many bands that start out as young as Hanson did and are able to grow like they did. The only other band was the Jackson 5.

hahahaha Im a Tay girl to MJsPYT90! from Day 1 to! Tay does shave from time to time but he looks sexy no matter what he looks like! but yeah he is too pretty for a beard lol

So there is a 90% chance I'm going to their show in Indianapolis this friday. Thanks for posting this and giving me a heads up, I would have NEVER known they were coming and I've wanted to see them since I was a little girl!!! :D

awww your welcome!! Im glad to help a fellow Fanson out!! Have a BLAST at the show and get LOTS with the guys!! They are so nice! dont be afraid to talk to them! also if you make a walk some advice dont ask for pics during it bc they have said its about the cause not hanson. they will take pics and sign thier book after the walk and do the same after the show!! Have fun!!!! :)

oh and for any other Hanson fans heres the list of tour dates again that i posted in the last thread! Hope u guys can make a show!! :)

Use Your Sole Tour

Date Location Venue Tickets Fanclub Meet & Greet † Notes
Oct 07 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 09 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 10 Detroit, MI The Fillmore Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm - Main floor is GA. Mezzanine reserved seating. Balcony GA seating.
Oct 11 Chicago, IL House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 4:30pm
Oct 12 Chicago, IL House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 4:30pm
Oct 14 Boston, MA House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 15 New York, NY Nokia Theatre Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 16 Albany, NY Northern Lights Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm - 16+ w/ID; 16 & Under must be accompanied by guardian
Oct 19 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 20 Washington DC 9:30 Club Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 22 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 23 Myrtle Beach, SC House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 24 Orlando, FL House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 26 Birmingham, AL Workplay Soundstage Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 7pm - **HANSON, Steel Train and Sherwood only
Oct 27 Nashville, TN Wildhorse Saloon Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 28 Atlanta, GA Tabernacle Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Oct 30 New Orleans, LA House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6:30pm - **HANSON and Sherwood only - 18+
Oct 31 Houston, TX House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Nov 01 Dallas, TX House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Nov 03 Denver, CO Ogden Theatre Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm - 16+; Valid Photo ID required
Nov 05 San Francisco, CA Regency Ballroom Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Nov 07 Los Angeles, CA Club Nokia Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Nov 08 San Diego, CA House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 6pm
Nov 10 Tucson, AZ Rialto Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 7pm - **HANSON and Sherwood only
Nov 11 Anaheim, CA House of Blues Buy Tickets Request a Meet & Greetcancel Doors: 7pm - **HANSON and Sherwood only - 16 & Under must be accompanied by guardian

Last edited:
oh man you can actually MEET them? LOL i have never been to a concert where you could meet the people, that brings it to a WHOLE new level hahaha

Oh god I should bring the 'get to know HANSON!!!' book I ordered through scholastics books in elementary school like..2nd grade. LOL that would not only be embarassing but also hillarious ;)

hahahaha! yeah you get to meet the guys. they host 1 mile walks before the shows. you will have to go to Hanson.net or TakeThewalk.net to find out time and where they will hosting the walk. they usually have them in fron of the venues but they have been having them at collage campuses this tour.They will also most likely have a book signing after the walk like they did at the show i went to. which is basicallu when you can eather buy or bring your own copy of their book "Take the Walk" and they will sign it. thats the only thing they will sign though for the time being until after the show. if you dont have the book thats fine you can still get pictures with them! I did!! i got one with Taylor at the book signing! The walks are great. you will have a blast! If you wait after the show just go to the buses and Zac is always the 1st one out. He leaves after the show and hangs with the fans. Now you will have to wait a little bit for Taylor and Isaac but they will come out and they will chat and take pics and sign things. They are such nice guys! all in all Have fun!! You will never forget it!! oh if you wanna see my pics or read my blog or just chat heres my myspace www.Myspace.com/TayHansonfan83 i also have some videos i got from youtube of the show along with their accoustic performace of Great Divide at the SLU Bookstore!! my page is private so i need to add you so you can see it. :)

Back