Who figured out the time line in relation to the costumes?

michael4eva

Proud Member
I never followed it but does anyone know when and were some/all the performances were..

It is very hard to tell but for instance was that heal the world the last song he ever sung? I know it was the last song he did but do you think it was the one in the film?

They don't say when or what day the performances were done which is a little annoying and suspicious..I mean why not put in dates the whole time..They started off like that but then they vanished..I would have liked to of known when and what day he did a certain song in a certain costume

you meam the last night before he passed?

Didn't they say they did a full dress rehersal on the night before...Where was that footage hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

hope so...Someone released 'dvd features' and on both that and blue ray it never mentioned additional footage..I will bein shock if they don not

I MEAN FULL DRESS REHERSALS AND NOT BEING SHOWN ??? EHHH

the one with the blue shirt is tha last one :)

where did you hear that from?

I thought his last rehearsal was the one where he is wearing the sweats, the big jacket, and the shirt that says "Curls for my Girls."

i dont know that there was a full dress rehearsal, the full dress' were meant to start in london were they not?

after all, the big jacket and the like was in Thriller but we know he had a different thriller costume than that...

I'm sorry to re-open this quite old thread but watching my dvd, I'm actualy wondering...
It seems that the last rehearsal (ever :() is the one where Michael wears the "curls" t-shirt...Anyone could help for the other ones?

Earth Song and Thriller (where he's wearing Ed Hardy pants and 'Curls for my Girls' shirt) are from his last rehearsal, on june 24.

As far as I know they didn't have the big screen when rehearsing at the Forum, so wherever you see the big screen behind the stage that footage is from Staples Center.

Someone also said sometime ago that whenever Michael's wearing sunglasses when rehearsing that's from Forum. In footage from Staples he doesn't have his sunglasses on.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it june 19 when This Is It moved to Staples Center and according to some fans (I don't remember where I read this from) they got to rehearse there only for 2 days, which would then be june 23 and 24. Makes sense if they got there on june 19 because it probably took a couple of days to build up the stage and everything.

So the footage from Staples Center is from his last 2 days... and saying that just made me miserable :(

Back