My Drawings

Severus Snape

Proud Member
I posted a thread on Michael Jackson drawings already, so I won't be posting MJ drawings on this one. It seems redundant. Instead, I'll be posting some of my other artwork. It mostly concerns literature, but there's some fanart, and some historical figure portraiture, etc.

An anime drawing of Tom Lehrer enjoying an afternoon walk in the park:
poisoning_pigeons_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d31pkvh.jpg

Claude Frollo, based on Alexander Marakulin:
claude_in_red_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d30k7lz.jpg

Alexander Hamilton, anime style.
pretty_alexander_hamilton_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3082ii.jpg

Geoffrey Rush as the Marquis de Sade (Quills):
Sketch_of_Rush_as_the_Marquis_by_iheartmichaeljackson.jpg

MONARCH:
MONARCH_by_iheartmichaeljackson.jpg

Fleur-de-Lys:

Fleur_De_Lys_by_iheartmichaeljackson.jpg

Enjoy.

These are very nice...I especially like the one called Monarch. :)

Your drawings are nice. You show talent and also patience. I like the fact that you can draw the faces so differently and that you put a lot of details into the pictures.

About the one entitled 'Monarch'...at first, I also thought of Alice in Wonderland, but then I noticed the seringe. What is that? A drug inducted fantasy ? :scratch:

@ Smile4MJ and Lilishor: Thank you both for your kind posts. =)

Yes, it is reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland, and yes, it is partly drug-induced, but the truth, I fear, is far more sinister than that. It has to do with drug-induced government mind control, or what some claim to have suffered under operation MKULTRA, and more specifically, the MONARCH branch of MKULTRA. This site has some useful info, if you manage to filter out the religious mumbo-jumbo: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

The government has already confessed to the existence of MKULTRA, so there's no debating that. As for the rest, who knows...I just thought it'd make an interesting picture. So the theme of my drawing was to imagine what one of these MONARCH children would see when undergoing this abuse.

website said:
A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are:
trees
infinity loops
ancient symbols and letters
spider webs
mirrors or glass shattering
masks
castles
butterflies
snakes
ribbons
bows
seashells
hour glasses
clocks

My drawing has a lot of those things, but I also included several other things which were not listed, such as the checkerboard pattern in clothing, and on the floor (traditional of Masonic lodges, as some theorists like to point out.) I included broken hearts, caged hearts (it is said those abused have no perception of owning a heart.) I also included rainbows (they are told to cross the rainbow, or something, to encourage detachment.) Of course, I also included the drugs, represented by the syringe (as Lilishor pointed out) and the pills falling in the background. The last important thing is the "sealed lips" seen in the mirror--they are programmed to kill themselves before divulging important information, they say.

My jury's still out on whether or not any of this is legitimate, but I thought it'd make an interesting picture nonetheless.

@Michaellover83, Applehead Ale, thank you both for your wonderful posts! I do what I can. I'm a self-taught amateur, as I mentioned in my MJ drawing thread. ^^;

I appreciate all comments on my work, though. =D

Updates since my last art post:

Ophelia (as in, Shakespeare's Ophelia):
ophelia_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3d82g3.jpg

Lady of Shalott:

lady_of_shalott_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3cgpyx.jpg

Butterfly [inspired by "Little Susie"]:
butterfly_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3blrq2.jpg

OK. One of Michael, as Dios, from Revolutionary Girl Utena:

my_dios_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3081y7.jpg

Dios was a prince who loved everyone and tried to save all the girls in the world, and he brought light to the world, etc. Hence the connection with Michael, who IMO is real-life Dios.

Vincent:

vincent_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3dhe5t.jpg

My plant/Victorian gentleman. ?

Fleur-de-Lys (again):

fleur_de_lys_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3hb61j.jpg

Kurama and Nana from Elfen Lied:

kurama_and_nana_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3iygmg.jpg

D.A.F. Marquis de Sade:

donatien_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3kwk06.jpg

Alexander Hamilton:

alexander_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d3kxtdk.jpg

Back