Janet Jackson upset with Oprah

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I read that Janet Jackson is upset with Oprah for the kids' interview. If its anyone to be upset at, shouldn't it be Katherine for even allowing it in the first place???

I apologize in advance if this is not allowed for any reason but I needed to post this!

Yeah, your right Janet should be mad at Katherine, I do believe it was a foolish choice to put the kind on Oprah of all shows.
I read Janet was mad at her for exploiting the kids for TV ratings and said to her on the phone she makes her sick.
You never know whats true with the press though, one thing being an MJ fan has taught me :)

She should be mad at her own mother as Oprah didn't hold a gun to her forehead and made her do the interview, it was Katheerine who was willing to offer those children on a silver plate to Oprah as an exchange for promoting her book.

She should be mad at her own mother as Oprah didn't hold a gun to her forehead and made her do the interview, it was Katheerine who was willing to offer those children on a silver plate to Oprah as an exchange for promoting her book.

:clapping:

She should be upset with herself. She started the ball rolling on it by giving her interview with Tyler Perry.

She should be upset with herself. She started the ball rolling on it by giving her interview with Tyler Perry.

:clapping: :yes:

You'll all see if Janet's upset with Oprah or not when her book comes out and she does press junkets for it, no better time for Oprah to bring up Michael's insecurities highlighted by the Katherine interview.

Oprah has expressed more emotion talking about food, than talking to Katherine about her son's death. So if I was a member of the Jackson family, I would be mad too.

Unless Oprah convinced Katherine to do..... but who knows if its true or not that Janets even upset.

Yeah, your right Janet should be mad at Katherine, I do believe it was a foolish choice to put the kind on Oprah of all shows.
I read Janet was mad at her for exploiting the kids for TV ratings and said to her on the phone she makes her sick.
You never know whats true with the press though, one thing being an MJ fan has taught me :)

She loves her mother. She knows how much pain her mother is in over MJ death so I highly doubt she would ever say on the phone she makes her sick, but she might have told her mother that she disagreed.

I do agree with your statement about what's true with the press.

then again, who am I to say? The kids prob wanted to say something very special about their dad so they too, agreed.

You never know whats true with the press though,

Yes, I have serious doutbs that this piece of news is true. (What I read is that she had said she wanted to take Paris with her...- but again, they might be only rumours, "Tabloid junkie".)

I would like to see a source as well. And if she is so upset, why doesn't see and her siblings take a more active role and help ease some of this load off of Kath?

take this with a grain of salt, it was on the front cover of the national enquirer a picture of janet and oprah and mj kids with the words you make me sick on the front cover, so there's a good chance this is false p.s. , national enquirer is going bankrupt so they're feeding bias stories the same magazine that said oprah is ending her tv b/c she's dying

take this with a grain of salt, it was on the front cover of the national enquirer a picture of janet and oprah and mj kids with the words you make me sick on the front cover,

Woah, it's been ages I saw something like this MJ-related. :O

Michael Said it best "Just because you read it in a magazine Or see it on the TV screen Don't make it factual"

Okay now I don't remember where I saw it, I just know I had glanced over & saw it. Now we know not to believe it. thank you

Michael Said it best "Just because you read it in a magazine Or see it on the TV screen Don't make it factual"

Thats correct, "my mother heard that a friend of my fathers cousin said, that..." says nothing.
If she would really upset with Oprah, many sites would wrote it, and you could link it for us.

This was on the cover of the national enquirer. I saw it today at the grocery store...at the checkout line of course! You can never believe what they print.

I just saw what the source is and its a tabloid so I do apologize & hope this will be closed. Thank you!

Janet has been kissing Oprah's ass all these years while Oprah vilafiled her brother...

so i don't believe the rumour

^ kissing Oprah's ass how? never heard the woman say anything postive about Oprah , what she has done is go on Oprah's show to promote ( which is what Oprah"s show is suppose to do) you know kinda of like how's Oprah is promoting Michael. ( and yet everybody see's that as a good opportunity which is why I said some fans act hypocritical) so obviosuly it's a good opportuinty for Janet to go on her show to promote which she did in the past., not to agree with her.

Janet has been kissing Oprah's ass all these years while Oprah vilafiled her brother...

so i don't believe the rumour

I agree. Janet has gone on Jay Leno's show and we all know the evil crap he used to spew about Michael. Unlike Randy who called Oprah out on her unfairness towards MJ during the trial, Janet will never do that. She will continue to go on Oprah, Jay, Letterman no matter what they said about MJ and to me that's wrong but I guess she will continue to promote her projects wherever she can.

^ kissing Oprah's ass how? never heard the woman say anything postive about Oprah , what she has done is go on Oprah's show to promote ( which is what Oprah"s show is suppose to do) you know kinda of like how's Oprah is promoting Michael. ( and yet everybody see's that as a good opportunity which is why I said some fans act hypocritical) so obviosuly it's a good opportuinty for Janet to go on her show to promote which she did in the past., not to agree with her.

well the last time she was on the Oprah show she along with her new best friend Tyler Perry called MJ an addict, and that surely was not promoting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back