18 plus ~ The Love goes on for days and days ~Michael thread.

I am not sure it's ok for me to mention the things that come to mind when I see this photo 😩 good lord

I will just say that he has the most kissable neck / collarbone area

And his hair is so messy in a sexy way

And idk the context for this but I can imagine him making this face in very specific circumstances 😉

I would give anything to have been the reason for him making that face 🤭 please let me know if this is too much to say.

*Edit: I didn't realize it was a gif 😩😩😩😩😩 the gif is even sexier 😭

Last edited:
And idk the context for this but I can imagine him making this face in very specific circumstances 😉

I would give anything to have been the reason for him making that face 🤭 please let me know if this is too much to say.
Now combine that face with the ending of In The Closet!

I am not sure it's ok for me to mention the things that come to mind when I see this photo 😩 good lord

I will just say that he has the most kissable neck / collarbone area

And his hair is so messy in a sexy way

*Edit: I didn't realize it was a gif 😩😩😩😩😩 the gif is even sexier 😭
It's all good lol

Facebook keeps suggesting MJ posts to me. I spend a ridiculous amount of time shouting "y'all don't understand...this man...the things I would do...THE THINGS!!!" to no one in particular because I work from home. Alone. 😂

He-s-so-Hot-that-even-HE-doesn-t-know-what-to-do-lol.jpg

Back