Votes: 11 35.5%
  • no

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • I don't care, I love it

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Hot_Street

Proud Member
7 Digits will be auctioned. Do you think it will leak soon?

7 Digits will be auctioned. Do you think it will leak soon?
The tape is worth between 20,000-40,000 dollars with the minimum bid being 5000$. The song is sure as hell not going to leak. No one is crazy to spend that much on a song and to simply leak it afterwards, it'd be a massive waste of money. It'd be as if you spent top dollar on a sports car and left it open on the street with the key in the ignition for anyone to take.

The only way it could leak is if someone could manage to hit the tape for maximum 10K by groupfunding it (e.g 100 persons; each chiping in 100$)

The tape is worth between 20,000-40,000 dollars with the minimum bid being 5000$. The song is sure as hell not going to leak. No one is crazy to spend that much on a song and to simply leak it afterwards, it'd be a massive waste of money. It'd be as if you spent top dollar on a sports car and left it open on the street with the key in the ignition for anyone to take.
I wish tf I would in this economy spend that much on a scratch vocal song😒. That's crazy.

Can't wait for the release day!
7 Digits on February 7

Last edited:
Exactly. So nobody has bid $40k yet. When the auction closes, we will know how much it's worth.

Thank you for appreciating the hard work I put into creating this thread.

seriously, you should stop opening those countless pointless threads..
they will ban you one day.

it's not just a song

1-hour and 13-minute session of Michael Jackson's practice and workout routines

and for this such money
such a huge amount
if only it was a song and that's all
I'm sure it would cost less

it's not just a song

1-hour and 13-minute session of Michael Jackson's practice and workout routines

and for this such money
such a huge amount
if only it was a song and that's all
I'm sure it would cost less
The collection of bad era tapes (encino demos, rough mixes, session recordings) for little more than 30K was really a bargain

If it had a buy it now price of $5K I would buy it and leak it.

Back