A Fantastic Oli Painting of Michael Jackson for Sale

Michael Songbook

Proud Member
In 2012, while traveling from Frankfurt to Hamburg on a train, I met a famous German contemporary painter named Felix Eckardt. https://www.felixeckardt.de/en-felix. When Felix told me (modestly) that he painted, I asked if he had any slides with him becuase I love collecting artwork by people I know. I was so impressed, I asked if I could visit his studio the next day. I was knocked out by many of his works, but when I saw this one, I knew I wanted it. The English title of the work is "Get It." And as I studied the painting from the perspective of this title, I wanted it even more! I paid $5,000 for it. As you can see, it is of an elderly man sitting on a bench, unawares of the brilliant performer dazzling his audience nearby. To me it symbolizes that all of us need to keep our eyes and ears open to discover everything wonderful near us. Don't just pass it by. Get it! I have loved owning this fascinating work of art by my still-friend Felix. In fact, in 2015 I brought him over to New York City where I was living and offered a master painting class. We limited the size of the class to only twelve students, so we had to turn 19 disappointed people away. But I have now moved to a small town of artists in California and my home is much smaller. So, I have decided to sell it to the highest bidder. It measures 39" x 32". I am opening this bidding at only $1,500. If you are interested, email me at michaelsearchlights@gmail.com I will keep the bidding going until I reach a fair price. With the opening soon of the Broadway musical MJ on February 1st, there will be a great deal of interest. Time to share it with a devoted fan of Mr. Jackson.
Sincerely, Michael Estwanik
Ojai, CA

Attachments

• mj10.jpg
    mj10.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 5
Back