Anyone from Sweden?

Swedie Här.
:)
Have you ben on any Michael concert?
I haven’t, I became a fan when I was about 12 or 13, when my mom sat me down to watch the 30th Anniversary Concert on Sep 10 2001. I’ve been a ballet dancer all my life so of course I was mesmerized and immediately was hooked. Oh my goodness I bet it was wonderful to see him live. Have you? ☺️

I haven’t, I became a fan when I was about 12 or 13, when my mom sat me down to watch the 30th Anniversary Concert on Sep 10 2001. I’ve been a ballet dancer all my life so of course I was mesmerized and immediately was hooked. Oh my goodness I bet it was wonderful to see him live. Have you? ☺️
Jag blev ett fan när jag var 7 år typ. 1988-1989 skulle jag säga...
Hade så önskat jag haft möjlighet att gå och sett honom. :(

Oh wow! So jelous. How was it?
It Was GREAT AWESOME! It was over Way too quickly! I was not near the front - scene :( but it was still AMAZING! Have you guys seen many different MJ live conerts? Even if not irl, alot of them is on youtube.

It Was GREAT AWESOME! It was over Way too quickly! I was not near the front - scene :( but it was still AMAZING! Have you guys seen many different MJ live conerts? Even if not irl, alot of them is on youtube.
Oh yeah. Most of them. It's amazing you can watch it in that way. You get so close to him.

I'm so jealous 😫... wish I had a time machine

It depend on what you want to see. Northern Sweden is stunning with mountains, reindeer, beautiful nature. If you want to see city life, architecture and so on I would go to the city's I live in a bigger city, not superbig, not stockholm.. but not a town. I love the old buildings and stuff. But it's flatter landscape here, alot of forest and so on. But I do love my country

It depend on what you want to see. Northern Sweden is stunning with mountains, reindeer, beautiful nature. If you want to see city life, architecture and so on I would go to the city's I live in a bigger city, not superbig, not stockholm.. but not a town. I love the old buildings and stuff. But it's flatter landscape here, alot of forest and so on. But I do love my country
Sounds beautiful! I love the concept of Hygge and Fika, I’m all about being cozy!

Yes i saw Michael live 1997 in Gothenburg
Oh, lucky you!
I have seen that recording many times. It's a great performance, there is lot more smiling, some unique MJ moments (I love you most!) compared to few other History concerts I have watched.

Back