Votes: 2 6.5%
  • We Are Here To Change The World

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Throwing Your Life Away

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Cheater

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
I deemed Al Capone to similar to Smooth Criminal and also vastly inferior for inclusion.

As for Cheater, I forgot about it 😞

I deemed Al Capone to similar to Smooth Criminal and also vastly inferior for inclusion.

As for Cheater, I forgot about it 😞
dont.gif

• Price Of Fame​

• Streetwalker​

the released version is just an altered remix made solely by Bottrell, so that's not an option to choose. We know there's a finished mix from 1987 - so far it hasn't been released or leaked in HQ; hence this is not an option either. So, the only version that qualifies here for voting is the WIP mix from 1986
  • Chicago 1945

Leaked version is posthumously altered and mixed by Porcaro. Since the original version hasn't been heard yet, this one disqualifies too.
  • Abortion Papers​

• We Are Here To Change The World​

No release or HQ leak yet - not an option.
  • Cheater​

Out of this remaining options, I've chosen Cheater. Closely followed by PoF (this one has an incredible vocal delivery imo) & Streetwalker

• Price Of Fame​

• Streetwalker​

the released version is just an altered remix made solely by Bottrell, so that's not an option to choose. We know there's a finished mix from 1987 - so far it hasn't been released or leaked in HQ; hence this is not an option either. So, the only version that qualifies here for voting is the WIP mix from 1986
  • Chicago 1945

Leaked version is posthumously altered and mixed by Porcaro. Since the original version hasn't been heard yet, this one disqualifies too.
  • Abortion Papers​

• We Are Here To Change The World​

No release or HQ leak yet - not an option.
  • Cheater​

Out of this remaining options, I've chosen Cheater. Closely followed by PoF (this one has an incredible vocal delivery imo) & Streetwalker
Good motivations, although I do not agree in regards to Throwing Your Life Away, which I am perfectly able to assess based on what I have heard.

Back