Best song produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

Best song produced by JJ&TL

• Total voters

Spaceship

Proud Member
Honestly, none of their work really suited MJ. He shouldn't have to receive help from his little sister or use her producers to stay relevant; just goes to show how much the 1993 scandal tarnished his career.

"Scream" is almost more like a Janet song featuring MJ. It's still the best song here, though. At least it's iconic.
"Tabloid Junkie" is musically a poor man's "In the Closet".
"2 Bad" is a poor man's "Bad" and "This Time Around". Shaq verse was also whack as hell.
"History" is pretty forgettable. Works as the title track to its album, but the song is overblown.
"Is It Scary" is a poor man's "Ghosts", which in turn is a poor man's "Thriller".

Terrible analogies. Tabloid Junkie is nothing like In the Closet. Janet’s part in Scream does not in any way overshadow Michael’s, I don’t understand how you could see it that way. 2 Bad is nothing like Bad nor This Time Around. Are you just comparing with other songs at random? HIStory is fine – “forgettable” is subjective. Is It Scary? Not similar to Ghosts except in the lyrics and the verse melodies. Both of them don’t have that much in common with Thriller (the song) except they all share an occult theme.

Terrible analogies. Tabloid Junkie is nothing like In the Closet. Janet’s part in Scream does not in any way overshadow Michael’s, I don’t understand how you could see it that way. 2 Bad is nothing like Bad nor This Time Around. Are you just comparing with other songs at random? HIStory is fine – “forgettable” is subjective. Is It Scary? Not similar to Ghosts except in the lyrics and the verse melodies. Both of them don’t have that much in common with Thriller (the song) except they all share an occult theme.
Don't you understand by now?
Any reason Spaceship gives for disliking a song should be taken as FACT. And don't you dare think otherwise.

Also, daily reminder Unbreakable's sampling of Biggie is the worst thing Michael has ever done in his whole career and it's the entire reason Invincible failed as an album.

Don't you understand by now?
Any reason Spaceship gives for disliking a song should be taken as FACT. And don't you dare think otherwise.

Also, daily reminder Unbreakable's sampling of Biggie is the worst thing Michael has ever done in his whole career and it's the entire reason Invincible failed as an album.
I’ve begun to sense the pattern: creating threads asking for opinions while clearly not being interested in others’ than his own.

This topic is to discuss what you think is the best JJ&TL song is, not attack me for my own opinions lol

HIStory has great lyrics: Every legend tells of conquest and liberty
Is It Scary
is deep
Scream and Tabloid Junkie kick ass

Back