Changing Signature

Actually, you have a good point. I have the same signature on this new forum that I had on the old forum - it just transferred across easily. I am very happy with it and don't want to change it at all, although I have changed my avatar and my profile banner easily through my account settings. However, like you, I can't see where there is a facility to change the signature. Obviously, you do need to change yours, eventually. I'm sure Gaz will see your question and respond to you soon. I think maybe the function hasn't been added to people's account settings yet.

Last edited:
To edit your signature picture you must upload it to an online image host, like Tinypic used to be.

Once you have done that you need to get its web URL follow this

Click on your username then click 'signature'
001.png

Type in any text you want

002.png

Then follow these three simple steps the last being to save what you have added.

003.png

I don't have "Signature" option in my profile, that's why asking.
Yes, I noticed that I didn't have the SIGNATURE option in my profile, either, when I was trying to help you out. I believe Gaz had to add that function to everyone's settings. So your question helped me to get mine added now, too!! Thank you.

Didn't want to open another thread, so I think I'll ask Gaz a question in here, since it is also related to signatures.

How come siggies aren't visible all the time, but only appear for members, when logged in? If there is one thing I'm missin' from the old board is that - signatures being visible, by default, for everyone, all of the time. The option not to see them was a setting for members, once they logged in. I'm not exactly technically inclined and this stuff is way beyond the limits of my potato brain, but can't we have that back? Would it slow down the board, would it bother people, what?

Where on earth would I be without the Lord's Great Commission and Michael's beautiful, inspiring tune(s)? Without it visible all of the time, I wouldn't feel much incentive to post anymore 🙄 🥱 Plus, Christmas is round the corner. Hence, it will be, once again, time for change of siggy for me. Why would you deprive people of such a lovely sight? 😍

Du8-Ctom-UYAAZiy-H.jpg

Btw, I was only kiddin' when I said I wouldn't post anymore. My engagement with MJJC does not depend on the visibility of my signature, no matter how lovely it may be. However, I got this feeling that by the time I'm through with overloading and naggin' the wits out of y'all, u will indeed wish that I stopped posting 😁

Last edited:
Back