Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Have you seen Anthony King talking sh*t about Michael AND about the fans? Wasn't he like a fan himself?
Have you seen this now ? ALL that is for money !! He sell a book about a person he considers as a pedo ?

F0I00xdXsAM4JSU

I haven't watched this movie. I don't think it's worth wasting time on dirt. But I heard from other people who were watching. I believe that the people who participated in this film are liars. What the vessel is filled with is what pours out of it. That's what I think about these people

Just a thought. Can't the trial be the true counternarrative to Living Neverland. I can't imagine that the documentary and what was told there will take up much of the trial and Meserau & Co can dismantle Robson, Safechuck and Reed with all their untruths. The idea of seeing Reed summoned and how he'll turn red and stammer about the basis and lies on which he created his "documentary". Even in the few interviews where he received headwinds (e.g. from Piers), he couldn't handle it confidently.

Just a thought. Can't the trial be the true counternarrative to Living Neverland. I can't imagine that the documentary and what was told there will take up much of the trial and Meserau & Co can dismantle Robson, Safechuck and Reed with all their untruths. The idea of seeing Reed summoned and how he'll turn red and stammer about the basis and lies on which he created his "documentary". Even in the few interviews where he received headwinds (e.g. from Piers), he couldn't handle it confidently.
In the official court docs that were published recently there was a short bit suggesting the complete opposite. I can't guess how much actual time LN would take overall but my understanding was that the 10 years of the lawsuits would need a huge amount of time in court to be dealt with properly and LN would be a significant part of that.

I posted a load of tweets on the WR / JS trial thread. I think it was in one of those that I saw this.

I have no legal training so I don't really know. I could be wrong - it was just how I understood what was being said in those docs.

LN will go against them, yes. The depositions held around the same time as filming told a completely different narrative.

Back