[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

I am raising my eyebrows whenever certain phrases or reasoning are used to discuss MJ's innocence on here as it's always the same language used and the people using them often turn out to be guilters, so I get where Kelley is coming from.

Someone was banned from here rather recently after pretending to be a fan for ages and having a meltdown calling MJ a pedo lol.

Not really commenting on the current discussion just saying that I get it.

There is a youtube troll guilter named reduxrealism who either has an account here or lurks here.

dan reed is saying like we are mj's ''mafia'' and helped him cover his ''actions'' LMAO

So I saw this post on Instagram which made me wonder:
Basically it was someone suggesting that Beyoncé didn't like the rumour of her cheating with her bodyguard, and that for that reason she wrote a song called 'Bodyguard' to overrule the online search results. So now when you search for 'Beyoncé' and 'bodyguard', you won't find the gossip anymore but only stuff about the song..

So wouldn't it be possible to override MJ's negative associations in any way..? Like The Estate releasing a song called 'Allegations' or something? Or do that in a similar way?
Just brainstorming here, lol

Back