Family Thing - What Do We Know?

Was there any tape cover scan of Family Thing among the Sundberg leaked files?

So do you think the 'Family Thing' video might have been similar to the 'Is It Scary?' one (and later 'Ghosts') but with the mansion being the one of The Addams Family..? Or totally different, since Stephen King wasn't involved yet?

(...)

So if the Demo is recorded in August of 1993 and if the music video was being filmed at the same time, there would be no time to finish it because of the Dangerous World Tour.

(...)
Filming at least began in April 1993. We know this as there are these polaroids auctioned off that were included with his passport application (issued April 30, 1993).

a96ed598af884eee87f7192a55f5fcea.jpg

Filming at least began in April 1993. We know this as there are these polaroids auctioned off that were included with his passport application (issued April 30, 1993).

a96ed598af884eee87f7192a55f5fcea.jpg
Thank you for this! And this actually proves my point. April of 1993 is more realistic. And I believe both Ghosts (early version with Pavarotti intro) and Family Thing come from the same time period. And I believe that somewhere around that time (much before August and the false allegations) the project was cancelled because of contractual difficulties (whatever that means). Michael was under relatively new contract with Sony Music and Epic Records and the Addams Family Values was under Paramount Pictures with soundtrack released under Atlas Records.

Back