• BJ Dangerous tour

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • BJ HIStory tour

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • BJ MSG concerts

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Probably the ones from HIStory era...
Although the playback bothers me a bit, I just think the dance-moves, the buildup with the suitcase and the ending with the beatboxing is just pure perfection and beats every other live performances!
Also those ad-lips are straight from heaven.

I would also vote for HIStory, the playback does not bother me :) at all! I like the little skit he added in the beginning, especially when he sits down on the suitcase, waiting for the bus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dangerous tour for me, love the intro of MJ being lowered down, standing there iconic looking with his glitter jacket, and as he puts his hat on and starts his dance routine the crowd goes wild.
I also love how he made the moonwalk longer yet he did it so effortlessly, also the ending dance routine is just perfection in length and movement. Makes me dream of seeing one of the Tokyo shows😩, maybe one day.

Close race. I’m pleasantly surprised at the votes for Victory tour. It is basically the only performance that I will never tire of. I like it on each tour.

History tour winning, can't believe that. It is truly cinematic though. It worked for Motown 25.

Its not surprising. HIStory Billie Jean had drama and so much cuteness 🥰🥰

As a live performer, MJ was at his peak during the Bad tour. The previous tours are brought down by his loser brothers trying to take some of his spotlight for themselves; such a shame that he didn't do a solo tour in 1984 to promote Thriller. He started to lose his touch during the Dangerous tour because of the allegations. Also, that leotard was awful.

By the History tour, it was clear that touring was too much for him. Way too much miming and some of the live performances sounded bad.

Back