Have You Ever Dreamed About Michael?

Have You Ever Dreamed About Michael?

• Total voters
Of course it's included...
Fab.

I think it's usually included in the Steelstown tracks as Michael the Lover (or am I confusing?).
Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

I do like that Steeltown compilation album but don't have it on heavy rotation and still haven't listened to every track. I'm gonna have to go and check this out. Very excited. I only just discovered the Dynamo thing fairly recently.

Of course it's included... I think it's usually included in the Steelstown tracks as Michael the Lover (or am I confusing?).

Just for people to talk about it, should I include this? (It's a somewhat like the Cascio tracks but in the early 70s...)
"+ Michael"... yes, Michael Rogers! "What, you guys wanted "Michael", right??? We didn't lie!!" Goodness LOL that is sneaky. I've heard about this group before, but I had somehow completely forgotten that their label pulled this stuff!

The music industry has always been questionable, lol. Stuff like this just shows it.

Ok so I had a few dreams with about Michael but I'll say my most resent one, which was last night. (night of Aug 23, 2023)
So my dreams with Michael are short but I love them so much that I don't mind if they are short. So I was in a book shop near and ocean and I was looking at some stationery and I remember in the dream I wanted to buy some sea otter sticking notes but then I saw that Michael was just sitting on a wooden stool and there was a line of people waiting to a get hug form him. So I dropped the sticky notes and headed over to wait in line. There was no paparazzi or bodyguards or anything. Just Michael from the Childhood short film. So I remember I was second in line and I said (in the dream) 'I'm going to love Michael for ever and ever and ever!' Then a girl who was in front of me (I remember she had pink glasses) said I could go in front of her. I asked her if she was sure and she need her head, I kinda felt bad because she would have to wait in line all over again. But now I was my turn to get a hug from Michael. So I took his hand and I just remember it feeling so soft and so warm, it was the best, then I hugged him. I know I had a smile on my face and it actually felt like I was hugging him in real life (even though I never met him ever because I was born a year after he passed) it felt so real and I remember I felt warm. And when I was hugging him I put my head against his chest and I heard his heart beat. I smiled in my dream. The hug and the heart beats felt so real. Like his soul just embraced me and told me 'I love you'. In the dream I felt instantly better and happier and I did not want to let go of him...sadly my dream ended at that moment...maybe Michael's soul left my room to go to a different fan..I don't know but I will never forget this dream because if felt and seemed so real. I could feel that side of my face be warm and I could hear his heartbeats..

Oh my god. I have had SO many dreams about Michael, I couldn't possibly recount all of them. But here's a sample...

1) The first dream I ever had about him, it was the start of the Thriller era and we were dating (obviously) and he was feeling a lot of stress and pressure. So I remember sitting with him and holding his hand and rubbing his back, just listening to him vent his concerns. We talked for hours and hours and I tried to offer support. I was madly in love love (obviously). At some point in the dream (which lasted for several years) he ended up breaking up with me in the dream because he couldn't give back emotionally because he had to focus on his career. I understood, but was heartbroken, but supported him as a friend from the distance, terribly in love forever. This dream is super on brand, I know.

2) I had a dream once where I was checking into a hotel or something and I saw a Christmas drawing sitting on a countertop. As I stared at it, I realized that young, child Michael was stuck in the drawing, and in danger. I had to some how go and save him. SO, somehow, I ventured into the drawing and then I became an animated being, like everyone else, and the rest of the dream was in hand drawn animation. I had to save young Michael from someone who was trying to hurt him. Don't worry, I succeeded.

3) I had another dream where I saw Michael from a distance on some kind of film set and I was trying to find my way over to him (in this dream I think we knew each other, so I wasn't just some wild fan) but Madonna kept trying to talk to me. I'm not a Madonna fan, so I have no idea why she was there in my psyche. But needless to say, in the dream I was ditching her and trying to get to Michael #tooreal

4) I had another dream where someone told me and another fan friend that Michael was actually alive and performing in Las Vegas. We didn't believe it but this person was very adamant that Michael was performing in some kind of costume. So we went and were very excited. You could tell everyone in the audience was a fan who had heard the same thing at some point. Anyway, this horrible old woman came out and started performing and everyone around me and my friend were crying and saying Michael looked so great in his disguise and i was FURIOUS. THAT'S NOT MICHAEL YOU FOOLS. But everyone was telling us it was him. I eventually escaped that madness, later to find out that Michael was there, but in the audience and watching the entire performance. Whew. What a trip.

5) I have also had an insane number of dreams that I can't get into here because, like @DangerousGal91 they aren't safe for young minds. But needless to say, those were some satisfying dreams 😂

SO many others, I'm not even going to attempt to recount.

But yes. I dream about Michael very, very often. Sometimes nightly, but he doesn't always appear as himself. Sometimes I have dreams that he's not even in, but that involve him. Recently I dreamt that Taylor Swift posted a video on Instagram defending Michael and discussing how much she loved him. What a win that would be!

***Also, it might seem strange to dream about Michael as often as I do, but I am someone who has several extremely vivid dreams every night and typically remember them in significant detail the next day. I'm not just a total freak lol
That part with the animation dream you trying to save Michael from Joe

Back