Jeffrey Epstein list of names made public - includes Michael Jackson

SilkySnare

Proud Member
So this is currently hot news, please merge/delete if a thread already exists.

Apparently, hundreds of pages of unsealed documents from a lawsuit connected to accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein were publicly released.
Names include Bill Clinton, David Copperfield, Prince Andrew....and Michael Jackson?

I don't know how accurate this info is at the moment but you can Google this yourselves..

Apparently, MJ visited Epstein at his house for some financial advice. I don't think he went to the Island that Epstein owns. At the end of the day, despite everything that came out about Epstein he was a financier/businessman, so i imagine he would have met a lot of famous people. Just because they met Epstein doesn't mean they were there for anything dodgy

Apparently, MJ visited Epstein at his house for some financial advice. I don't think he went to the Island that Epstein owns. At the end of the day, despite everything that came out about Epstein he was a financier/businessman, so i imagine he would have met a lot of famous people. Just because they met Epstein doesn't mean they were there for anything dodgy
This is true, not all people that went to epstein are guitly, possibly they knew what was going on but epstein also was a rich businessman and investor.

Unfortunately people jump to conclusions to quickly and the media already uses MJs name and pictures in their articles to gain attention and clicks. But even though Michael was mentioned once it was nothing serious and stated Michael was not 'messaged'.

I see the press already trying to put a spin on things which is not surprising.

MJ, like many high profile celebs visited him at his home, nothing inappropriate concerning MJ though.

According to press reports, Michael Jackson's name appears on Jeffrey Epstein's Client List.

But it has not been established that all these people on this list were directly involved in the case or with Jeffrey Epstein's hideaway (i.e., 'Epstein Island').

Right, someone pointed that in pages around pages 143-153 in this document
someone says they MJ as Epstein's house in Palm Beach . So not his island. They say they did not "massage" him.
The name "Jackson" appears twice in this part of the document and does not appear anywhere else in the document (according to CTRL+F document search in Brave Browser).

(I don't have time to read it in details.

MJ (with financial advisors etc) met Epstein (before Epstein's crimes were known) once at his house (not island) The woman (21 year old who was a victim of Epstein's) stated that she met MJ, but did not give him a massage.

That's literally it. The headlines on some clickbait websites are just stating a number of names with no context.

(Posted this on another thread)
MJ (with financial advisors etc) met Epstein (before Epstein's crimes were known) once at his house (not island) The woman (21 year old who was a victim of Epstein's) stated that she met MJ, but did not give him a massage.

That's literally it. The headlines on some clickbait websites are just stating a number of names with no context.

Client List.
But it has not been established that all these people on this list were directly involved in the case or with Jeffrey Epstein's hideaway (i.e., 'Epstein Island').
Let's get this straight (Not directly attacking you etc, just wanting to make it clear) the names in the lawsuit are not all "Clients" It's not a "Client List"

The names on the list vary from people seeing Epstein meeting a celebrity once/very few times which is nothing involving any crimes. Not everyone named in a lawsuit is a client. Epstein meeting celebrities and most of them not in his crime circle is no surprise, Epstein would meet celebrities to get clout or to get power with business, connections etc to build credibility.

While other names like Prince Andrew in this lawsuit explicitly name the Prince as committing crimes with Epstein etc

BBC News

"Other names in the documents include singer Michael Jackson and magician David Copperfield, though no wrongdoing is alleged.

Michael Jackson and David Copperfield: Ms Sjoberg said she had met the singer and the magician through Epstein, although she did not allege any wrongdoing by them."

**************************************************************************************************

The Guardian UK

"The inclusion of a name in this list does not mean that said associate has been accused of wrongdoing in relation to Epstein. Among the names are people mentioned in passing at legal proceedings

Sjoberg also said that the late musician Michael Jackson was at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, and that she met the famed magician David Copperfield.

“Did you ever meet anybody famous when you were with Jeffrey? she was asked. “I met Michael Jackson … at [Epstein’s] house in Palm Beach.”

Asked whether she massaged Jackson, Sjoberg said: “I did not.”

As for Copperfield, Sjoberg said that he attended dinner at one of Epstein’s homes and “he did some magic tricks”.

I’ve checked many Dutch articles and Michael’s name is prominently used in all the headlines, one news outlet of course used Michael’s mug shot as well with a big picture. All articles but one confirmed what the girl said about their meeting.
My father also told me heard it on the radio news Without clarification.

So yeah those unwilling to actually read or listen will probably draw their conclusions but that is their problem I guess.

When this news came up on my iPad my heart went into my boots. Not because I think MJ is guilty but because the press will have a field day with this. It is very positive that the girl accuser has said nothing inappropriate between her and MJ took place. This cannot harm MJ.
Of course not, could some nasty magazines write.

I’ve checked many Dutch articles and Michael’s name is prominently used in all the headlines, one news outlet of course used Michael’s mug shot as well with a big picture. All articles but one confirmed what the girl said about their meeting.
My father also told me heard it on the radio news Without clarification.

So yeah those unwilling to actually read or listen will probably draw their conclusions but that is their problem I guess.
When I woke up this morning and turned on the TV , the UK morning show Good Morning Britain had the Epstein list as the headline across the screen , then switched to footage of MJ during the trial I was like WTF is all this.

I didn't even want to post the article because Michael is pretty irrelevant for this case yet seems to be one of the big names associated with this list. It's madness.

(Posted this on another thread)

Can you share a screenshot of where it mentions MJ with a financial advisor? I don't see any mention of that.

Last edited:
Well, even though Michael Jackson is a big name, we all know nothing inappropriate went on, and the testimony confirmed that. As for the media, it is to be expected, just ignore it, they're going to talk regardless. Some reports I watched this evening mentioned it only for a few seconds, but that's it. It's mainly focused on Donald Trump and Bill Clinton by association. Lots of A-listers, politicians are on that list, but for the most part, some of them aren't accused of any wrongdoing. It's like when you meet someone and become friends, you really don't know what went on behind closed doors, unless you felt a vibe that only you could figure out.

Yeah, I can understand it's frustrating that the media keeps using Michael's name, but there's nothing we could really do about it. Let them talk, we got our own minds, and we know the truth. I'm sure the Estate and the Jackson family are keeping an eye out, especially with the upcoming battles that are ahead. I don't expect to see a huge wave of cancelling Michael Jackson for the long run... it didn't work with that mockumentary, in fact, they can keep trying for all I care, we all know they're lying again, and we know who's behind all of this.

yeh i ve seen this shit going round in twitter....its soooo annoying

People want Michael to be guilty so bad that logic and common sense go out the window and they latch onto anything.

And it's really telling and disturbing how giddy people get at the thought of him being guilty. These people should be glad no kids were actually hurt, but these people enjoy making fun of Michael and the thrill of the witch hunt more than the safety of children

Wasnt it the old media narrative that MJ only liked young boys? Epstein trafficked young women. This fake MJ-Epstein connection makes no sense for them to push.

Posting as FYI. Bc the list isn't really a 'list'.

Michael is not mentioned in this article. Rightly so.

"Because the documents were misrepresented on social media as a “list” of potential Epstein clients or co-conspirators, there was a major focus on who and what they would expose and whether prominent Epstein associates would be explicitly tied to his trafficking of minors. In reality, many people referenced in these documents are not accused of wrongdoing, though some are, and the filings are not a “client list” as some surmised.

Instead, the “list” is actually dozens of documents from a 2015 court case filed by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre against his co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been convicted of child sex trafficking. These documents reference roughly 150 of Epstein’s associates, including Clinton and Trump, but don’t provide significant new information so much as they offer a more in-depth look at the people in Epstein’s circles and a detailed view of the scope of his abuse. In doing so, they renew scrutiny on some of these associates and offer certain victims an opportunity for their allegations and stories to be more fully heard."

I've noticed this story fizzled out in the media. Probably because its so flagrantly obvious this was a complete nothingburger. MJs name got mentioned by one of Epstein's victims who made it clear that MJ didn't do anything illegal or innapropriate to them, that was it.

Back