Justin Timberlake?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Justin Timberlake / MJ Music?

Is Justin Timberlake's music the closest to Michael's music we have today?

Last edited:
No, and this is simply based on how many people mimic MJ's sound.
One day it's Justin Timberlake another day it's Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, or the Weeknd.
I don't think there's a definite answer to who's music sounds the most like Michael's today because so many people mimic him that it's just a matter of opinion when it comes to who does it best. :)

Well, Justin Timberlake hits the nail on its head every time. I must say I am a true fan of his music!

Justin Timberlake shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Michael Jackson. One of them is a genius and the most talented artist of all time, the other is an ex-boyband member who wasn't even the best singer in his own band and only got decent label support and world-class producers because he dated Britney Spears.

Preach
rmRrLcr.gif

This isn't a 'is Justin Timberlake's music the same as Michael Jacksons music thread' it it seeing if people think Justin's music 'style' is the closest we have to Michael's? Because it's not going to be Matalica or Jay Z or Slip knot now is it!!!
I think Justin's latest song 'Can't stop the feeling' is actually probably the closest thing Justin's done to Michael's music almost a touch of Don't stop til you get enough. Justin also loves a falsetto.

Justin Timberlake teases new album Everything I Thought It Was and previews lead single Selfish

Last edited:
Justin Timberlake - Sanctified

Last edited:
my favourite song on the new album
No Angels · Justin Timberlake

His new album charted on No. 4 in the US (just 67000 K) and also 4 in UK and 5 Germany, not Top 20 Australia and according to Midweek-charts he will have a huge drop, not listed in Top 20 US and and on 49 in UK.

Back