Michael in my glasses ??

It looks like Freddy kruger to me LOL :unsure:... what is the reflection on your glasses, What were you looking at ?

That scared me when u said that lol :p There was nothing really in front of me.I have a canvas that was right above my head and a small mirror that was right in front of me but that didnt affect the picture.I think u can see it better when the picture is smaller.

Well i do see the face you see but it doesn't look like Michael. It looks like a skull. I also see like a fireplace or a dresser in the reflection. What would make this more impressive is if you took the pic again and it be gone then we would have something to go on. NOW If you go back and do that experiment again try to do everything the same and take 2 pix. Good luck.

This is a fun spooky mystery. If you took the pic facing a mirror, the refecltion would be whatever was behind you in the room. It looks like a face wearing a top hat. If I have time I'll see if I can enhance the image.

It looks like a face, but Michael's? No.

After looking at it many times, taking a small break, and then looking again, what I "kinda" see is Michael's head/face with him wearing one of his sparkly jackets. I don't see a hat at all. The face appears to be looking slightly to the left of the screen. With that said, had this not been MJJC or anything associated with MJ, and without the suggestive inference, I don't think that I would pick up much of anything at all. :popcorn:

Back