Michael In White

@zinniabooklover finally lost the gift of language!
In the immortal words of sw23, I have lost the ability to language.

I have been waiting for an opportunity to use that on the board (have already done so IRL but does that even count?). Am eternally grateful to Hiker for providing me with said opportunity. Life can hold no more. I have no ambitions left, lol.

tumblr_m6su56yn0a1rox3u5o1_500.jpg

Just the flow of that pic is something special right? I can really feel his emotion here
Exactly so. We could talk about the flow from many different points of view. That belt and the bondage straps around his right leg. Actually, you know what, wend, I've finally worked it out. When I talk about the bondage straps these are the ones I mean. The big-ass straps he has on his pants BWT 1987 don't work for me. They are too over the top. It's just overkill. The BWT 1987 tops I absolutely love. But not the pants. Or at least not the 7 million bondage straps.

Now these bondage straps are just perfect. They gave his BWT 1988 tops more straps and that works. Really emphasises the arm movements and shapes. But having the more low-key straps on his leg works perfectly. Hence the wonderful 'flow' you mentioned.

Sorry! Just had to get that off my chest, lol.

Exactly so. We could talk about the flow from many different points of view.
We really can - ill start talkin lol no i wont :ROFLMAO: i will not stop on this.
That belt and the bondage straps around his right leg. Actually, you know what, wend, I've finally worked it out. When I talk about the bondage straps these are the ones I mean. The big-ass straps he has on his pants BWT 1987 don't work for me. They are too over the top. It's just overkill. The BWT 1987 tops I absolutely love. But not the pants. Or at least not the 7 million bondage straps.
YES bullseye! this . I think less is more , n the art of that , can enhance the moment with all those dancer movements, he looks so michaely- radiant yet just enough rawr.
Now these bondage straps are just perfect. They gave his BWT 1988 tops more straps and that works. Really emphasises the arm movements and shapes. But having the more low-key straps on his leg works perfectly. Hence the wonderful 'flow' you mentioned.
I'm really agreeing with this. It is the perfect balance and stands out long in peoples minds after the lights went down. much like the gold leotard i'm sure.
Sorry! Just had to get that off my chest, lol.
No , do so all you like . i love it

Back