Michael jackson and Jeffrey Epstein

moni

Proud Member
Now then, what is the truth, is Michael Jackson on the Jeffrey Epstein list or not?

gjys cmon dont talk bout this here cuz it gives the haters more reason to put hate on mj!

Apparently met him once and the massuese there was asked if they gave Michael a massage, the answer was no. If Michael was this raging pedophile who created an entire life to lure children you'd be expecting a different outcome there now wouldn't you?

The media will post Michael's face in the story but wont talk about the details.

it is frustrating that michael had contact to epstein. i know it doesnt mean anything bad, but the world doesnt care. what matters is who is connected to him. EVERYONE on that list could have some "excuse" like michael. if oprah was (is she?) on that list we wouldnt care about the reason either. We would slap it into her face. and thats exactly what michael haters are doing and i honestly understand it.

it is frustrating that michael had contact to epstein. i know it doesnt mean anything bad, but the world doesnt care. what matters is who is connected to him. EVERYONE on that list could have some "excuse" like michael. if oprah was (is she?) on that list we wouldnt care about the reason either. We would slap it into her face. and thats exactly what michael haters are doing and i honestly understand it.

Well a lot of people have links to Epstein for different reasons and not all of them would be pedophiles. Michael met him once. Bill Clinton, 50 times. Fifty times needs explaining.

Already a thread about this here.

@Hiker can you move this thread to trial-section thread

Apparently met him once and the massuese there was asked if they gave Michael a massage, the answer was no. If Michael was this raging pedophile who created an entire life to lure children you'd be expecting a different outcome there now wouldn't you?

The media will post Michael's face in the story but wont talk about the details.

Oh Lord.

That is not what it said. The woman was asked if she massaged Michael, and she said no. She never said she was asked to massage him, or that she offered to massage him.

The Lawyers/prosecutors asked her that and it was general question, not relating to any specific incident.

Can fans at least try not to spread misinformation round?

Oh Lord.

That is not what it said. The woman was asked if she massaged Michael, and she said no. She never said she was asked to massage him, or that she offered to massage him.

The Lawyers/prosecutors asked her that and it was general question, not relating to any specific incident.

How is this misinformation? I'm confused... both yours and Hurley's posts say the woman was asked if she massaged him, and she said she did not. Am I missing something here?

Oh Lord.

You need to read again what you highlighted:
"the massuese there was asked if they gave Michael a massage"

It didn't say "the massuese there was asked to gave Michael a massage".

So there was no misinformation. What you said and what Hurley said are the same.

@Hiker can you move this thread to trial-section thread
@Beano Wild @Hiker @~JadeyMJ~

Hopefully one of the three mods on the board will make sure this thread gets merged with the others. In the meantime:

The Guardian UK

"The inclusion of a name in this list does not mean that said associate has been accused of wrongdoing in relation to Epstein. Among the names are people mentioned in passing at legal proceedings

Sjoberg also said that the late musician Michael Jackson was at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, and that she met the famed magician David Copperfield.

“Did you ever meet anybody famous when you were with Jeffrey? she was asked. “I met Michael Jackson … at [Epstein’s] house in Palm Beach.”

Asked whether she massaged Jackson, Sjoberg said: “I did not.”

Now then, what is the truth, is Michael Jackson on the Jeffrey Epstein list or not?
He wasn't. It's documented that Michael met Epstein one time for finiacial advice and nothing more came of it. Michael wasn't on THE list

but was Oprah on THE list??? I feel like she is getting protected again. I can see her fake smile on the next red carpet already people kissing her ass instead of asking her THE question. Oh how I hate this woman.

why is THE list only published piece by piece and not all at once? its like they make a game out of it and people still have time to pay money or whatever to get off that list. Its all so weird and corrupt...

but was Oprah on THE list??? I feel like she is getting protected again. I can see her fake smile on the next red carpet already people kissing her ass instead of asking her THE question. Oh how I hate this woman.
I'd like to know this as well. I see her name popping up on social media as being part of it, and it appears to be instigated by Michael fans. If it's not true, that's really not a good look.

i only hear it from oprah haters and michael fans but no article says her name. tbh honest i think she is not on that list unfortunately. i hope i am wrong though.

Pretty sure she's one of those people who met him casually like lots of others, she was more of a weinstein fan wasn't she?

Yes, it is very disgusting that nobody pays attention at such times.

Back