Michael Jackson Piano

1958MJJmoonwalker7

Applehead_MJ
Hi guys! i just had a piano recital yesterday and i played human nature!! i was so happy because it sounded a lot like the song. I have another recital coming up in may. Can everyone please make recommendations of some MJ songs that'll sound good on the piano?

I think human nature could be beautiful on the piano. I guess ballads are easiest to play. Maybe You are not alone / stranger in moscow / earth song, I just cant stop loving you has a nice short piano intro, I cant help it has nice jazzy chords, I have also seen some cool piano versions of The lady on my life.

If you want more upbeat maybe a rendition thriller or I want you back or Love never felt so good (demo).

What do you do? Just chords, or with adding the singing melody, or you sing yourself?

I think human nature could be beautiful on the piano. I guess ballads are easiest to play. Maybe You are not alone / stranger in moscow / earth song, I just cant stop loving you has a nice short piano intro, I cant help it has nice jazzy chords, I have also seen some cool piano versions of The lady on my life.

If you want more upbeat maybe a rendition thriller or I want you back or Love never felt so good (demo).

What do you do? Just chords, or with adding the singing melody, or you sing yourself?
i only do piano, and i just did human nature haha. i would like something more calm i think. like for example the main chorus of billie jean wouldnt sound that great on piano because it is more of a pop type song. like you said, something like stranger in moscow would sound beautiful on piano. i did an MJ medley on piano a while ago and it had rwy, ijcstly intro, human nature, and i want you back

Liberian Girl

Earth Song

Sheā€™s Out of My Life

Little Susie

Someone Put Your Hand Out

On the Line

Donā€™t Walk Away

Morning Glow

You Canā€™t Win

Time Explosion

Another Part of Me

Keep the Faith

Heal the World

Gone Too Soon

Childhood

Morphine [the slow part]

You are My Life

The Lost Children

We are the World

I am Love

Dreamer

Even Though Youā€™re Gone

Be Not Always

Excuse me for jumping back and forth in chronology.

Back