Michael Jackson’s Childhood Photos Revealed (60 Photos)

Wow :)

I'm looking in his eyes and seeing Blanket :)

I'm also wondering... With so many photos where he looks like a cute boy, was he ever actually a mean teenager, just like any of us? :D

I'm also wondering... With so many photos where he looks like a cute boy, was he ever actually a mean teenager, just like any of us? :D

IKR Blanket is a spitting image of his daddy.

And I'm sure MJ could have been mean if he wanted.
I honestly wish there was video of him going OFF on somebody.
I really want to see MJ be angry for some reason LOL.

Just imagine MJ reading someone for filth. :rofl:

This is the only picture I hadn't seen before, I thought they'd post rare ones. It made me remind on Michael's own words how painful and heartbreaking his childhood was. :(

Michael-Jackson-baby.jpg

Even the authenticity of that first image has been debated.

It was from a Motown flyer, and Motown fabricated a lot regarding the Jackson 5 on a PR basis. So who knows?

Even the authenticity of that first image has been debated.

It was from a Motown flyer, and Motown fabricated a lot regarding the Jackson 5 on a PR basis. So who knows?
yes-neither one of those pix look like him. But there's no mistaking that baby pix at 2yrs.-looks exactly like him. Such a cutee!!
That smile.

Last edited:
yeah is that bottle one really him? looks a different than all the other pics I've seen of him.. eyebrows are very arched/defined compared to young MJ pics I've seen before..

Had to save this picture ?? I never saw this before
2rgfbiq.jpg

If I existed back then and was his age he'd be mine

Didn't he throw a shoe at Joseph before? Well I guess he wasn't a teen when that happened :lol:

Back