Michael wearing the same clothes

Same pants...

Only Michael can wear them and kick asses! :thumbs_up:

gallery_9_667_12611.jpg

079.jpg

Please, I think I'm having a brain freeze. Can someone tell me where and what this footage is from?
It's MJ behind the scene. He's wearing what appears to be the same white silk shirt and white denim pants
from his 30th Anniversary concert at MSG in 2001 but in it, his hair is long where as his hair was short at his
30th Anniversary concert. The answer may be simple but I just can't seem to place this clip.
Thank you.

i remember seeing that clip at the time when i was a teenager i have it on a news clip they showed after the brit awards where jarvis cocker ran on stage i remember they showed that clip then.hope i spelt his surname right lol.so don't know if it was from backstage from that or not,but i remember thats where i first saw that clip.

sorry i just realised someone already answered your question a couple of pages back.

Same boots. :D

083.jpg

I cropped it cuz I can't stand the way LMP was smiling, she looked particularly fake and stupid... but Michael, OMJ! :dribble:

005-1.jpg

Both pics :stars: :swoon:

AFRO MIKE, WOOOOOO!!! For a moment there I was beginning to think this site (and the fans) forgot about or didn't want to rep his earlier era, his earlier look. Don't get it twisted; Chocolate Mike is beautiful, too.

Heeeeell to the yeah! he's yumma! haha, I totally love 'fro Mike :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh:
Psssssh, Afro Mike is where it's all at! Get down! Haha!
:hysterical::hysterical: here, here! I'm down with afro Mike, I'm down! :love:

Oh I love his SAILOR shirt, thank you, I think he had a jacket or something too, just love it. Very nice thread guys!! :D I also didn't notice how much he re-used his clothes, I know I've noticed a few but not as many, he just made them look so good even after so many years :love: :girl_sigh:

You guys are good at noticing pictures of Mike wearing something he's already worn at different events. Whatever year he wore something the first time and then you see it again another year, he made it look still darn good!!

You guys are good at noticing pictures of Mike wearing something he's already worn at different events. Whatever year he wore something the first time and then you see it again another year, he made it look still darn good!!

Hi there:ciao:I totally agree Michael always made everything look amazing I totally love everthing He wears :bow:

Is this where it all began, the red shirt that Michael made so famous?

18529482.jpg

Michael, LaToya and Paul McCartney ("Say, Say, Say" Video)

naturally i love knowing this cuz i tend to sometimes wear same clothes within same proximity of frequency.
and i love how he loved to wear those checkered type shirts cuz shirts looking like those were often found at the salvation army, cuz most people didn't like those shirt designs and he often liked to remind of his hand me down type roots to stay humble.

Back