MJ The Musical London, has anyone seen it?

Today I am off to London to see MJ the musical. Has anyone else in the uk seen this yet and what did you think
Phenomenal! I watched the show last week.
The voice and the gesture of the actor just remind me so much of Michael.

There are so many real fans there, and you can feel that everyone is enjoying the show.

Today I am off to London to see MJ the musical. Has anyone else in the uk seen this yet and what did you think
Hopefully it is Myles Frost you get to see as Michael, he looks incredible from the footage I've seen (bootleg) plus has a great voice.

The UK audiences seem to love it as much as the Broadway fans which can only be a good thing.

I'm jealous! Enjoy šŸ˜‰

I'm going to London this summer with my wife, it will give me the opportunity to see the show.
Hope to have a good time.

On my way home from London. The show was absolutely sensational. Miles was on stage he can dance he can sing he can also hold a note. Sheā€™s out of my life proves this man has pure talent, just like the man he is portraying. It was electric. The audience was clapping and dancing and singing. The final song had everyone up clapping to the beat and singing out loud. It was rapturous.

The rest of the cast were also all fantastic.

I am going again.

Back