Please help me find this picture of Michael!

LindavG

Proud Member
I usually don't post requests but I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this. I am looking for a picture of Michael wearing an orange T-shirt with "Holland" written on it and an image of a windmill. The picture is from the late 1970s / early 1980s. I've seen it before but I can't find it anywhere on Google. It's probably a long shot but you never know, perhaps someone has saved this picture on his/her computer?

^ Thanks, I hope so too! :)

If anyone else knows what I'm talking about and wants to help find it, feel free to join! I would be eternally grateful :cheeky: I did find a ton of pictures of MJ wearing orange during my "research", perhaps worthy of its own thread like the "purple" thread lol ;)

Last edited:
gallery_2_1884_1662.jpg

:wub:

I have these as well,if that helps you :)

1mNhPPq.jpg

ITZMxjF.jpg

or a smaller version :

GNOL63a.jpg

tkqqDfJ.jpg

^ Thanks! :) I've never seen those before. Do you know when they were taken? He's wearing different pants there so it seems to be a different occasion.

No problem ^^ I believe it was while recording Triumph.You can see they seem to be discussing the artwork in the last pic =)

^ Thanks! :) I've never seen those before. Do you know when they were taken? He's wearing different pants there so it seems to be a different occasion.

Yes different occasions ...he must have liked that shirt then :)

^I was wondering about that too.. It sure looks like it's from a souvenir shop:lol:
Oh yeah that'd be awesome! And very vintage:D If you ever find one, let me know:shifty:

I wonder where he bought it, maybe at a souvenir shop when he was here? I need a shirt like that for Queen's Day :D Edit: I mean King's Day, lol.

Well you have some time to search then ;)
I think you need to search in Amsterdam :)

:bugeyed How do you find these things? I'm impressed ;D

I wish they had it in orange though. Michael's looked perfect :wub:

:bugeyed How do you find these things? I'm impressed ;D

I wish they had it in orange though. Michael's looked perfect :wub:

:lol: It was Google's wonder ways,I did nothing xD

The funny thing is that I believe the t-shirt was there since May this year and now it's been sold.I saw it was marked as "reserved" soon after I posted here,did any of you buy it?.It would be cool if it ended going to an MJ fan because of this thread :D

^Yes I bought it:blush: I couldn't resist! :D Love the idea of having a shirt that Michael once owned, plus I don't like orange but love blue! And of course, I'm a Hollander ;)

That's great,congrats! :D
On top of being a cute shirt it has a connection to Michael ( and Holland ^^ ),so I can see why you wanted to have it.For some reason,knowing you bought it makes me very happy,I'm so silly! :lol:

^Thanks! Thank you for finding it:D

Haha I'm silly like that too;D Yeah I can't wait for it to arrive:wub:

Back