So Michael willingly released his medical records to the public?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
Whenever Michael had to go to hospital (1984 Pepsi burn incident, collapsed during rehearsals for 1995 HBO Special), his spokesperson released a statement of his condition to the public/ news media.

I think in USA law, an American individual is entitled to keep his medical files private and only they can give permission to release them publicly.

That said, do you think too much medical records were released about him? He may have given permission to share them to the press but, honestly, there wasn’t a lot Michael could keep private?

Especially when he passed away and it seemed everyone on earth wanted to see the results of his autopsy. I found it highly intrusive, to be honest.

Whenever Michael had to go to hospital (1984 Pepsi burn incident, collapsed during rehearsals for 1995 HBO Special), his spokesperson released a statement of his condition to the public/ news media.

I think in USA law, an American individual is entitled to keep his medical files private and only they can give permission to release them publicly.

That said, do you think too much medical records were released about him? He may have given permission to share them to the press but, honestly, there wasn’t a lot Michael could keep private?

Especially when he passed away and it seemed everyone on earth wanted to see the results of his autopsy. I found it highly intrusive, to be honest.
I found it utterly disgusting that you can see his autopsy photos online, it's absolutely disgusting.

Keep in mind that Michael Jackson himself when he was still alive wanted that invasion of privacy (regarding his medical records).

The singer apparently was a fan of the Any Publicity Is Good Publicity proverbial phrase.

He even himself publicly revealed (during the Oprah Interview) his Vitiligo disease, a revelation which also helped him to boost sales of his 'Dangerous' album.
Plus details like heart rate count - such details, I think, should be known and discussed only between the patient and their medical practitioner.
Note that he recorded and used the sound of his heart beating (heartbeat) at the beginning of his 'Smooth Criminal' song.

Keep in mind that Michael Jackson himself when he was still alive wanted that invasion of privacy (regarding his medical records).

The singer apparently was a fan of the Any Publicity Is Good Publicity proverbial phrase.

He even himself publicly revealed (during the Oprah Interview) his Vitiligo disease, a revelation which also helped him to boost sales of his 'Dangerous' album.
🤦‍♂️
Note that he recorded and used the sound of his heart beating (heartbeat) at the beginning of his 'Smooth Criminal' song.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sometimes I read stuff that I'm like, "no way this is real, no way someone wrote this." But here we are.

raw

Me trying to figure out how these two things even correlate at ALL 💀

Back