The animal and Michael picture/gif comparison thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Sometimes I see pics of animals that remind me of Michael, or I'll see a pic of Michael that reminds me of an animal. :)
In addition to pictures, I also see some of Michael's movements that reminds me of movements seen in the animal kingdom.
So in short, this thread is to post side by side pics of Michael and animals that you think look like him or reminds you of him in some way, and also to post side by side gifs that compare Michael's movements to an animal's movement that you find similar. :yes:

I'll start! :D

persian-fallow-deer-doe-14904259.jpg
d218140667aaab505f853057114be6b6.jpg

Look at Michael's beautiful one of a kind doe eyes. :)
That deer has nothing on him! :D

Sometimes I see pics of animals that remind me of Michael, or I'll see a pic of Michael that reminds me of an animal. :)
In addition to pictures, I also see some of Michael's movements that reminds me of movements seen in the animal kingdom.
So in short, this thread is to post side by side pics of Michael and animals that you think look like him or reminds you of him in some way, and also to post side by side gifs that compare Michael's movements to an animal's movement that you find similar. :yes:

I'll start! :D

persian-fallow-deer-doe-14904259.jpg
d218140667aaab505f853057114be6b6.jpg

Look at Michael's beautiful one of a kind doe eyes. :)
That deer has nothing on him! :D

That's great. It's hard for me to see Bambi and not see Michael's eyes.

According to some studies, people and their pets start to look alike after some time. No one knows why though. So I suppose there will be shared similarities between Mike and Gipsy, Mr Tibbs, Muscles, Bubbles, Kenya, and so on :)

Back