(Vote) The two best songs of 2002-2008

Pick up to two songs

• Total voters
Best of Joy and Hold my Hand.

Really love all of those songs except for One More Chance.

"One More Chance" shouldn't be here. MJ recorded his vocals in 2000-2001 so if you're gonna include it, then you may as well include "Hollywood Tonight". The only thing that was added to the song after 2001 was R. Kelly's vocals.

I Am A Loser. I would've voted BoJ but if it's the way MJ left it in 2008 instead of the mix made by Neff-U in 2010 it'd be lower on the list, assuming if the instrumental is the exact same as The Toy. Adore You would also be my top pick though, from the snippet we heard it seems pretty damn promising.

All In Your Name : For the singing, I don't really get the lyrics.
Days in Gloucestershire : Completely unseen atmosphere for an MJ song. Would have been great if the song was ever finished.

Best of Joy : ...was close, but I'd need a version with less invasive percussions to fully enjoy it. And it's mostly and '80s song.

One more chance
Best of joy
Edit- Quite surprised to see DOG quite so high in there. surpassing the Almighty OMC. wtf :)

Speaking of days in Gloucestershire.... I really like the demo but I've never heard anyone pronounce Gloucestershire the way Michael sings it throughout the song.

To the point where I'm not even sure he's saying Gloucestershire šŸ˜•

I Am A Loser. I would've voted BoJ but if it's the way MJ left it in 2008 instead of the mix made by Neff-U in 2010 it'd be lower on the list, assuming if the instrumental is the exact same as The Toy. Adore You would also be my top pick though, from the snippet we heard it seems pretty damn promising.
It's true! I thought I Am A Loser would get more votes, it's a sad song in the right way. It was written with honesty and personality.

Back