What's the WEIRDEST thing you've ever heard a non-fan say about Michael?

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
Being a Michael Jackson fan unfortunately means being accustomed to getting absurd comments a lot by non-fans, plus having the burden of hearing the ignorance of others around you when it comes to Michael. And then, there's those comments that non-fans make are just so utterly bizarre, almost comical sometimes, just due to how nonsensical they are!

I decided to make this thread because just today, I heard a boy at school say (very loudly and proudly, I might add), "MICHAEL JACKSON USED TO BE BLACK AND THEN HE TURNED INTO A CHILD-MAN!" He didn't say it towards me (I didn't even know this boy), I just happened to hear it while I was walking past him. Those EXACT words. And it didn't even make me angry, I actually LAUGHED (mostly because he said CHILD-MAN instead of man-child šŸ˜­).

What he said was just so ridiculous that I just simply laughed it off. None of his words made a lick of sense. And it made me feel so relieved that I don't see Michael that way, knowing he was ALWAYS black and that he is not an immature man-child (or child-man). Just a pure, childlike soul. šŸ¤ And I'm so glad so many others think the same like me!

(Now obviously, not all non-fans are like this. It's just those select few... šŸ’€)

What about you? What is the most bizarre or nonsensical thing you've ever heard a non-fan say about Michael? How did you react to it?

~ DJ

Back in the day, when I was younger and MJ was still alive, and people thought I wanted to be with him because of his money! Like, because they thought no one could find this "weird freak" attractive? so it must be because he was rich? Give me a break

Back in the day, when I was younger and MJ was still alive, and people thought I wanted to be with him because of his money! Like, because they thought no one could find this "weird freak" attractive? so it must be because he was rich? Give me a break
what the hell? šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­

none of his money could ever compare to the worth of his loving personality. wow... and it's also disingenuous to assume that every rich person uses their money for nefarious means, that rich people can't also have a good personality, when michael always used his towards the greater good. i mean, it's so well-known how charitable he was, and out of the greatness of his heart!

i'm just curious, when exactly was this? like what era?

Every time when Michaelā€™s name comes up in a conversation between me and my friends, they always say: So you are a fan of a pedophile. Itā€™s so annoying because the opinions they have are based on stuff they have heard. They havenā€™t even done any research.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

what the hell? šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­

none of his money could ever compare to the worth of his loving personality. wow... and it's also disingenuous to assume that every rich person uses their money for nefarious means, that rich people can't also have a good personality, when michael always used his towards the greater good. i mean, it's so well-known how charitable he was, and out of the greatness of his heart!

i'm just curious, when exactly was this? like what era?
the 90s and early 2000s mostly

I have another one...once, this was sometime in the 90s, my grandmother said to me that he had no genitals. It was SO weird. She knew I'm a fan of course, but still, such a weird and random thing to say to me. My reply was: how do you know that? Have you seen him without any pants on?
She just looked at me like she wanted to slap me :ROFLMAO:

Have you seen him without any pants on?
she probably wanted to šŸ˜—šŸ˜
I have another one...once, this was sometime in the 90s, my grandmother said to me that he had no genitals. It was SO weird. She knew I'm a fan of course, but still, such a weird and random thing to say to me. My reply was: how do you know that? Have you seen him without any pants on?
She just looked at me like she wanted to slap me :ROFLMAO:
NO BUT FOR REAL, THIS IS SO FUNNY. like.... imagine pulling his pants down and it's just like Alan Rickman in Dogma (and the funny part is that i only know about this movie because my friend told me Alan Rickman is an angel without any genitals in the movie LMAOOOOO) šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
640.jpg

definitely had a laugh at this one! that is definitely bizarre šŸ˜­

Every time when Michaelā€™s name comes up in a conversation between me and my friends, they always say: So you are a fan of a pedophile. Itā€™s so annoying because the opinions they have are based on stuff they have heard. They havenā€™t even done any research.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
oh god this is definitely SO frustrating. sounds like to me you need to find new friends, if you ask me! if they can't show any respect, i'd hardly call them friends. but you do you regarding your friends.

oh god this is definitely SO frustrating. sounds like to me you need to find new friends, if you ask me! if they can't show any respect, i'd hardly call them friends. but you do you regarding your friends.
I see your point but they are really good friends anyway. I think i got my revenge a few days ago in music class when it was my turn to give an artist presentation. My artist was Michael and after the presentation i had them watch the Thriller music video. Everybody was like: ā€When is it gonna end?ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

A long time ago, one of my father's friends dismissed MJ topic from a conversation going like "We don't care about the music that you young people are listening to like Michael Jackson and such hard rock." ... So, in the way he said it, MJ = hard rock.

My little brother (he was like 5) honestly believed MJ was a girl (this was in the 90s).

Back