• On good headphones

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • In public while shopping, moving like a fool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the car

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Store radio or car radio?
At home but it's even better in the shops. Two days ago I heard TWYMMF in a shop - they had the volume up loud and it was just 😲

Not even close to being one of my fave songs but it sounded fab. Obviously! Also heard Ease On Down The Road recently which I don't even like but it did sound good coming out of the radio.

Last edited:
My record player or good headphones. I like listening to the Dolby Atmos on my AirPods! Sounds like magic!

On a great sound system!!! In a party 〽️ I like to turn on a high volume Michael's song! And listen to it all day 🤩🤩

Loud sound system at home/party if I want a dancey/party vibe...good headphones when I want that chill vibe and to take in all his nuances, vocals, sensuality etc etc.

I remember hearing Unbreakable playing LOUD at a record store when Invincible was released. Sounded magnificent. That song was definitely meant to be played that way.

Loud sound system at home/party if I want a dancey/party vibe...good headphones when I want that chill vibe and to take in all his nuances, vocals, sensuality etc etc.

I remember hearing Unbreakable playing LOUD at a record store when Invincible was released. Sounded magnificent. That song was definitely meant to be played that way.
Yes I like Unbreakable song playing loud 😉

All of the above and more, like in a town square or a concert hall environment

When I played Unbreakable on great speakers at home my 65+ yo mother started dancing 💃

Last edited:
I prefer on speakers from a CD at home. After that, in the car. Really wish Thriller, Bad and Dangerous would get a proper 5.1 release.

Also, Little Susie sounds great loud.

i like appreciating his music more. any place that i can fully enjoy his music and remember/pay respects to him. a place with good speakers or no other noise, but its always fun to randomly hear him in public! i love him so much i'll listen to him anywhere + everywhere!

m has always been In my ears. Saying that , Michael's the only artist that only goes in my ears. I like when he randomly pops up on the Alexa or radio is fine too.
For the ultimate control then on um..you know those, CD but with built in speakers?. but in ears for the most part with Michael.

🎧🖤

Nothing beats MJ in a club or bar. The energy comes through, you can see people shuffling, some busting out MJ moves, some singing along. People always seem to appreciate the DJ playing an MJ track.
For me it is fun to watch other people vibe on Michael’s music.

Nothing beats MJ in a club or bar. The energy comes through, you can see people shuffling, some busting out MJ moves, some singing along. People always seem to appreciate the DJ playing an MJ track.
For me it is fun to watch other people vibe on Michael’s music.
Agreed, it's fascinating to me. A few weeks ago, was sitting down at the dinner table with my family - me, my husband, my 5 year and 9 year old and my mother in law. We were also listening to music and Billie Jean comes on. We all continue eating, but I look around and every single one of us is moving, all in unison, to that bassline. Ah I just love it 💕

I used to think in the car because blowing out my speakers on MJ while dancing a fool during my morning and evening commute is incredible. But I've recently determined it isn't loud enough. Also there's the fact that I need to hear him as close as humanly possible. So now my vote would have to be noise cancelling headphones at the highest tolerable volume.

RIP my hearing

I used to think in the car because blowing out my speakers on MJ while dancing a fool during my morning and evening commute is incredible. But I've recently determined it isn't loud enough. Also there's the fact that I need to hear him as close as humanly possible. So now my vote would have to be noise cancelling headphones at the highest tolerable volume.

RIP my hearing
me too haha! i want to enjoy every part of the song with no side distractions!

Back