Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Well, we actually don’t have a definitive answer yet. It’s true Gloucestershire was registered in the midst of the trial, but Damien speculated that it was recorded prior.
I've always been under the impression that it was done slightly before (perhaps late '04). If I recall correctly, Buxer once commented that after December of that year, little to nothing was worked on until the Bahrain sessions.

# Crack Kills

Nov 4,5,7 "Rap Song"

It means MJ recorded vocals for crack kills ? Ask him about tomboy if there is vocals we wanted to confirm from him because he worked on it and Al Capone I heard news. there is another version did not released yet and turning me off .did MJ recorded verses or no

It means MJ recorded vocals for crack kills ? Ask him about tomboy if there is vocals we wanted to confirm from him because he worked on it and Al Capone I heard news. there is another version did not released yet and turning me off .did MJ recorded verses or no
1. Yes there is vocals.

2. Again, yes there is vocals.

3. There is another version with Roger Troutman.

4. IDK about verses, but there is scratch vocals recorded

from "Smash Hits" interview, xmas 1982

Who offered you songs that you didn’t accept? I heard there was one by Stevie Wonder?
Well, Stevie had a one which was good. It was a good song, more a danceable-type thing. There was also… ah, what’s his name?

David Grant?
I forget (laughs). There’s so much going on I forget. Steve is incredible. We went with more a danceable one but the song was great.

Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals

1. Yes there is vocals.

2. Again, yes there is vocals.

3. There is another version with Roger Troutman.

4. IDK about verses, but there is scratch vocals recorded

John Barnes on Roger Troutman
He worked with us on several early Bad tracks. It wasn't kept but it felt and sounded great. Tomboy and Al Capone.

On if he's featured on the Bad25 version of Al Capone
No he is not.

On if he produced the songs
He just played.

On if he was featured on other songs
Roger was not on smooth criminal or the way you make me feel. As far as tomboy, I didn't make it and was not fully completed. Al Capone had
Roger as a guest Muscian. The track was mostly done when he came in.

Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy has vocals
Tomboy r vocals
Tomboy has vocalsTomboy has vocals
I want it from bill Botrell because no one say it have I want more i
He worked with us on several early Bad tracks. It wasn't kept but it felt and sounded great. Tomboy and Al Capone.

No he is not.

He just played.

Roger was not on smooth criminal or the way you make me feel. As far as tomboy, I didn't nmake it and weas not fully completed. Al Capone had
I want to hear tomboy because MJ was dancing with his head in deposition 1993 when they m

No he is not.

He just played.

Roger was not on smooth criminal or the way you make me feel. As far as tomboy, I didn't make it and was not fully completed. Al Capone had
I want to hear tomboy MJ was dancing with his h

I can imagine it has some degree of vocals. No idea of completion, as I haven't heard it. And I think we'd all like to hear it, on that note. It's possible Bill didn't even hear the most updated version, as he was dismissed from the sessions after a while by DiLeo.

MJ's head dancing was on point, tho.

from "Smash Hits" interview, xmas 1982

Who offered you songs that you didn’t accept? I heard there was one by Stevie Wonder?
Well, Stevie had a one which was good. It was a good song, more a danceable-type thing. There was also… ah, what’s his name?

David Grant?
I forget (laughs). There’s so much going on I forget. Steve is incredible. We went with more a danceable one but the song was great.
Hopefully Michael recorded it, his answer was quite vague to be fair
I wonder if this is A Pretty Face Is?

Hopefully Michael recorded it, his answer was quite vague to be fair
I wonder if this is A Pretty Face Is?
I don't think they recorded that.

Michael and I had been talking for some years about doing some songs together. There were two songs that I had written that we talked about doing. One was called A Pretty Face Is and the other was Get It. We've been talking about doing A Pretty Face Is at a later time. - Stevie Wonder

The song "Craze" is actually real?
The song was mentioned by Michael Prince on the MJCast for the first time (I still find it funny how he mentions a title that was never once heard before so casually lol) and said the song is 6 minutes long. Damien Shields said that the version he heard was an instrumental track.

The song was mentioned by Michael Prince on the MJCast for the first time (I still find it funny how he mentions a title that was never once heard before so casually lol) and said the song is 6 minutes long. Damien Shields said that the version he heard was an instrumental track.
https://x.com/DamienShields/status/...nShields/status/1608135273229217793 [/QUOTE]
Ask prince if craze have MJ vocals

A
Ask prince if craze have MJ vocals

I don't think they recorded that.

Michael and I had been talking for some years about doing some songs together. There were two songs that I had written that we talked about doing. One was called A Pretty Face Is and the other was Get It. We've been talking about doing A Pretty Face Is at a later time. - Stevie Wonder
Just speculating here, but it’s possible that this was an outtake from Stevie’s album that was eventually offered to Michael. Similar to how “I Can’t Help It” came to fruition.

Just speculating here, but it’s possible that this was an outtake from Stevie’s album that was eventually offered to Michael. Similar to how “I Can’t Help It” came to fruition.
That particular quote was from 1988. Seems like APFI and Get It were both considered for the Characters album but since the Michael interview is from 1982, we can rule out APFI not being the rejected Thriller song in a sense.

That particular quote was from 1988. Seems like APFI and Get It were both considered for the Characters album but since the Michael interview is from 1982, we can rule out APFI not being the rejected Thriller song in a sense.
According to the ever reliable "Wikipedia", which does have a source from Michael Jackson, For The Record, the song is from 1974 and was meant to possibly be a duet with the Jackson 5, or just him and MJ.

I highly doubt we'll ever hear a Stevie song that wasn't released.

1974 places it right in Fulfingness' First Finale era, which was the same album that featured the Jackson 5 singing backing vocals on You Haven't Done Nothin'.

Imagine if Prince, Buxer, etc. have their own inside jokes about these titles and name drop them in everyday life.

Rando: *Plays song*
MP: "Wow, that sounds kinda like Craze."
Rando: "Like what ?"
MP: "Oh, nothing."

Imagine if Prince, Buxer, etc. have their own inside jokes about these titles and name drop them in everyday life.

Rando: *Plays song*
MP: "Wow, that sounds kinda like Craze."
Rando: "Like what ?"
MP: "Oh, nothing."
Then Bill shuts off the radio because it makes him think of "Turning Me Off"

Maybe my memory is bad, but didn't he record an entire albums worth of material with some Saudi prince?

There was an article the other day about Michael making an entire soundtrack to Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Was that just a score? Or actual songs?

I remember reading around the time Scream was released that he and Janet worked on multiple songs. What are the other tracks?

but didn't he record an entire albums worth of material with some Saudi prince?
That's what we're talking about, the Bahrain Sessions
There was an article the other day about Michael making an entire soundtrack to Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.
No idea really if that's even true or not.
he and Janet worked on multiple songs. What are the other tracks?
Runaway was one of them.

Back