Mj the gentleman

mjmagicfan

Proud Member
Mj had many women and girlfriends, but throughout the years was able to maintain his Motown based showbiz strategy of appearing uninvolved and single. It’s one thing keeping the relationship private while it is going on, but how come we never see them speak today? what are your thoughts?

this thread isn’t about any of his famous hook ups, obviously.

It appears that Michael Jackson did not have women/girlfriends (in the romantic sense) in his private life or in his public life.

Besides, John Randy Taraborrelli confirmed it:

"No one believed [that] he'd had romances with girls such as Tatum O'Neal or Brooke Shields, no matter how much he insisted he had" (John Randy Taraborrelli, 2009)

Michael Jackson also appeared to be very shy or even frightened of women/girlfriends, as confirmed by Tatum O'Neal who confided in one of her friends:

"How can any girl have a relationship with him? When we're together, he's so shy he hardly says two words … He doesn't seem very interested" (Tatum O'Neal)

Given also his private conversations with his spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, the singer felt intimidated by women/girlfriends.

Some people even have stated that his public, high-profile dates with some famous women/girlfriends was all an act on his part so as to hide something more sinister.

It appears that Michael Jackson did not have women/girlfriends (in the romantic sense) in his private life or in his public life.

Besides, John Randy Taraborrelli confirmed it:

"No one believed [that] he'd had romances with girls such as Tatum O'Neal or Brooke Shields, no matter how much he insisted he had" (John Randy Taraborrelli, 2009)

Michael Jackson also appeared to be very shy or even frightened of women/girlfriends, as confirmed by Tatum O'Neal who confided in one of her friends:

"How can any girl have a relationship with him? When we're together, he's so shy he hardly says two words … He doesn't seem very interested" (Tatum O'Neal)

Given also his private conversations with his spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, the singer felt intimidated by women/girlfriends.

Some people even have stated that his public, high-profile dates with some famous women/girlfriends was all an act on his part so as to hide something more sinister.
I don’t know where you copy pasted that from, but I’m looking for fans opinions and not rehashed statements from unauthorised biographies about celebrity crushes. If you want to go that lane of speculation and uncredited information then Matt Fiddes said in an interview he would be hauling women in MJs room day and night.
if your goal was to shut down this thread, well done.

assuming he did have many women, how would someone like MJ achieve such mastery in keeping secracy.???

Last edited:
bro had that rizz
Did he?
so far it is suggested of these following options not in particular order of probability:
1. They didn’t survive
2. the girls were paid
3. he made sure he had something on them too.
4. the girls were treated well and didn’t feel the need to tell.

thats all I got.

Not everybody is hungry for fame, some people actually prefer to stay out of the spotlight. My guess would be that he didn't have that many girlfriends and that he chose them carefully so they would love him for him and not to become famous, hence why they are not interested in going public with their stories.

Not everybody is hungry for fame, some people actually prefer to stay out of the spotlight. My guess would be that he didn't have that many girlfriends and that he chose them carefully so they would love him for him and not to become famous, hence why they are not interested in going public with their stories.
Exactly. Some people just want to be loved genuinely, and the toxic nature of constant fame can often get in the way of that. It takes a lot of patience and dedication to make it through all that turbulence, and many showbiz marriages crumble under the stress.

From what I know Brooke insisted to date Michael, not the other way around

Back