Any fan of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings here?

Rudolf

Proud Member
I love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings..
How about you?

I love both! I remember playing with my Star Wars toys as a kid. lol.. I can't wait to see "The Hobbit". I still need to see the extended versions of the LOTR movies.

My favourite Star Wars characters are Kit Fisto and Darth Maul.

I like the LOTR movie trilogy. Never watched Star Wars..

I love both! I remember playing with my Star Wars toys as a kid. lol.. I can't wait to see "The Hobbit". I still need to see the extended versions of the LOTR movies.
Oh, me too. I've had the dvd's for years now but I never seem to have the time to watch the extended versions.. :rollereyes: I should take the time in the next months to watch them!

Yeah, I'm waiting for ''The Hobbit'' too. BTW I already have HDTV extended versions of LOTR. If you want links you can pm me :)

BTW my favourite SW characters are Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul.

i love both but lord of the rings is my all time favorite, when i watched The Return Of The King i knew i wanted to make films and today i'm a film maker :) ......well short films lol

They are nice movies. I've watched all of them. I do not consider myself a fan though. They're to me, just movies I watched once and that's it.

Star Wars - The original trilogy only, preferring 'The Empire Strikes Back' above all the others.
Lord of the Rings - I like and respect it a lot, though not 'Return of the King' though.

I never really saw Lord Of The Ring movies. But I used to at one time have this huge L.O.V.E. for the Star Wars movies. Especially since for the fact that I was born in the year when Empire Strikes Back came out. And my brother was born in the year when the 4th Star Wars movie came out. I said used to L.O.V.E. them because ever since what had happen to Michael I have not been able to watch any of the Star Wars movies. Some of my favorite movies are some of Michael's favorites as well. And ever since what had happen to him I have not been able to watch the movies that Michael had Loved at one time. :boohoo:

I never really saw Lord Of The Ring movies. But I used to at one time have this huge L.O.V.E. for the Star Wars movies. Especially since for the fact that I was born in the year when Empire Strikes Back came out. And my brother was born in the year when the 4th Star Wars movie came out. I said used to L.O.V.E. them because ever since what had happen to Michael I have not been able to watch any of the Star Wars movies. Some of my favorite movies are some of Michael's favorites as well. And ever since what had happen to him I have not been able to watch the movies that Michael had Loved at one time. :boohoo:

So, you mean Michael loved Star Wars? I saw ''Living with MJ 2003'' and there Prince was talking about how boring Star Wars part II was... :lol: lol

From what I had read on this other MJ site. Star Wars is one of Michael's favorite movies. And I also saw that part with Prince and I thought it was so cute when he said that. I saw that Star Wars movie in the theater and I thought it was great.

I believe Michael mentioned Star Wars as a movie (or movies) that he liked in Moonwalk. He was talking about La Toya and how she and he didn't have the same taste in anything, including films.

So the real questions here are:

1.) Yoda or Gandalf?

2.) Sauron or Darth Vader?

Absolute LOTR fanatic. Actually, I'm more of a Tolkien fan, I love his world, and I have a huge admiration for this guy.
So I would definitely vote Gandalf! As for the bad guy, well, Sauron with his material body can kick Darth's butt I think! ;) But as the blazing eye in Barad Dur, I have to admit, he's stuck.

Yeah, I'm a fan of both of 'em. Fav characters from Lotr are Merry&Pippin and from SW Obi-Wan&R2:D Though I also feel for Anakin and his tragedy really makes me angry at how easily it could've been avoided:rolleyes:
I really hope Hobbit's gonna be as good as the trilogy movies... I know a lot of people complain about the movies especially compared to the books, and while I agree that they could've been better, I think that they also could've sucked a lot more.
Same thing about the 'new' trilogy of SW compared to the 'original'.

Back