Any fan of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings here?

I'm a LOTR fan and can't wait for The Hobbit part 1 to be released next year! Seeing all the pictures and behind the scenes vids is awsome!!

I know a lot of people complain about the movies especially compared to the books, and while I agree that they could've been better, I think that they also could've sucked a lot more.
Same thing about the 'new' trilogy of SW compared to the 'original'.

I disagree. I've seen all DVD trilogy and read all LOTR books many times. Of course, movie just can't show you all things that you read in books because otherwise movies would be 9 hours each LOL. There are several differences in books but movies are still epic and awesome.

I like all SW movies but the old trilogy is definitely better. The best Star Wars movie is The Empire Stikes Back. What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Here is my list
1. Episode 5
2. Episode 4
3. Episode 6
4. Episode 3
5. Episode 1
6. Episode 2

This week end finally got around to watching episodes 1,2,3 of Star Wars. Prince is right, episode 2 is boring as heck. Hayden Christensen is eye candy, but his acting in episode 2 is awful. The words he was given didn't help ofcourse. George Lucas should hire proffessional writers for his movies. Off to re -watch the original three episodes. Should be lots of fun, now i know the beginning of the saga.

After i watch the original 3 episodes, will reveal my favorite.

I like all SW movies but the old trilogy is definitely better. The best Star Wars movie is The Empire Stikes Back. What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Here is my list
1. Episode 5
2. Episode 4
3. Episode 6
4. Episode 3
5. Episode 1
6. Episode 2

My list would be the same. Although I love ROTJ (VI) almost as much as ESB (V)

George Lucas should have left Stars Wars alone. The old Trilogy and be done with it. Now Darth Vader is totally diminished. Today on the internet someone said, "Darth Vader was the most powerful villian ever, now when you look at him, you ask where is Padme.? " General Grievous my favorite villian. Fascinated with his movement.

My List

Back