MJ Tattoos!

Reeta

Proud Member
Have you got a MJ tattoo or do you have more than one? Please, post pics here and it would be also nice to hear why you chose exactly that certain pic to be tattooed? :)

I don't have any yet, but Im planning to have one, maybe later this year! Already told my mom about my plans and surprisingly she didn't say a word, which is a good thing! :D

ok, might as well be first, sorry for those who have seen these before,:lol:

my first tattoo is the one in my avaiter over there

aye.. well, I got my first one in October. It's pretty self explanitory ;) (I was sick of waiting to meet MJ so he could sign my ankle so I took it upon my self to get the sig in

89kaubt.jpg

And "Quench my desire" from Give In To Me because I'm crazy in love with the song. I love it in ways that i can't describe it's unhealthy. ( I might extend it a bit more and add a few more lines of the song at some point, satisfy the feeling/Give In To Me)

8axcg8j.jpg

I think I want a tattoo that Dirty Diana themed next, because that's my other favourite song along side GITM. I'm not sure yet but I've been looking at sheet music lately and I'm figuring out what to do with it ;)

Last edited:
OMG I LOVE THEM!!! Yays... they are all awesome *wants to see more* ... really amazing!!

Moonstreet is that the photo I took outside MJs hotel in May? :lol: I recognise the floor :lol:

I really want a tattoo on my wrist. But I want it to be a Michael Jackson tattoo but not :lol: *confusing* .... Basically a symbol of him but it can mean something UNrelated to Michael at the same time....

I wanna see moooore tattoo's ^_^

yep barbie, thats the photo you took,:) its better than the one I tried to take, I nealy dislocated my arm and it still didnt turn out right!!:lol:

wow! more than I thought there would be in here

I've got one, it's on my left arm, it's the normal MJ logo, the one that MJJunkies (pam) has got. I don't know how to put a photo on here, but it's that one. :):)

i like all the tattoos ....

ima be gettin mines in a couple of months !!! im soo happy :)

I wanna see more tho .. lol

Those tattoos look awesome! :yes:

I want a tattoo so bad, but I'm too scared :lol: Do they hurt a lot? I remember someone telling me they feel like scratching under the skin or something :unsure:

Im here if anyone wants to ask about tattoos. the more info you have the better, as once its there, you are stuck with it. Anyone thinking about getting a tattoo do tons of reasearch ask alot of questions

for sure it hurts....

I wouldn't ever do it myself but I admire those who have ones; it's a way to say' I love MJ'

ok, Im not going to llie so yes it does. It depends on what part of the body and how high your pain threshold is. The easier way to descibe it is like taking a nail and scraping it over your skin. Tattoos on a bony part of your body, like on your spine or ankle are the sorest. The first few minutes hurt most until you get used to the feeling of the needle. Outlines and writing hurt more than shading and colouring in

ok, Im not going to llie so yes it does. It depends on what part of the body and how high your pain threshold is. The easier way to descibe it is like taking a nail and scraping it over your skin. Tattoos on a bony part of your body, like on your spine or ankle are the sorest. The first few minutes hurt most until you get used to the feeling of the needle. Outlines and writing hurt more than shading and colouring in

Like you said - It depends on the person - I dont think that the outline hurts more than the shading/coloring.
Personally I adore tattoos and am going to get an MJ related tattoo sometime soon... It's only a matter of time. hehe. :cool::wub:

My tattoos:

Michael Jackson's autograph on my right upper arm.
1195352106_l.jpg

Michael Jackson's portrait on my right shoulder blade.
1195352733_l.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!
They're really good!
I'm planning mine.
You'll see later this year!!!

:)

And "Quench my desire" from Give In To Me because I'm crazy in love with the song. I love it in ways that i can't describe it's unhealthy. ( I might extend it a bit more and add a few more lines of the song at some point, satisfy the feeling/Give In To Me)

8axcg8j.jpg

I think I want a tattoo that Dirty Diana themed next, because that's my other favourite song along side GITM. I'm not sure yet but I've been looking at sheet music lately and I'm figuring out what to do with it ;)

I love this one!!

Im still waiting to get enough courage to get my first tattoo...

Moonstreet, since you have already gone throught taking a tattoo experience, would you mind to come to hold my hand when I decide to take one? :D

Back