MJ Tattoos!

It is so amazing that you started this thread. Just last night, I was thinking of the girl that had MJ sign his name really big across her chest in permanent maker and then she had it tatted on in black ink. That was amazing.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Im still waiting to get enough courage to get my first tattoo...

Moonstreet, since you have already gone throught taking a tattoo experience, would you mind to come to hold my hand when I decide to take one? :D

sure, of course I will,just make sure you are 100% certain what you want and where you want it. Also make sure you go somehwere that is personally recomended by someone you know, I know a very good place in London that I would recomend to anyone who wants to get a tattoo or piercing

Nice to see so many of you with MJ tattoos. They are all very nice!

Here is mine :)

That looks cool! What should I get when I´m old enough?
well if you are asking this then maybe getting a tattoo is not the right thing for you to do, as anyone who gets a tattoo cos its fashionable or cos their friends have one is getting it for the wrong reasons. Any of us who have tattoo have put alot of thought and have taken many years to find the right design. Most people I know who have tattoos, especially Michael tattoos, its because that particular design is personal and unique to them. I was 27 when I got my first tattoo, before then I had experminted with henna tattoos for about 5 years to see if I was 100% sure that it was the right decision.

Tattoo removal is painfully and very expensive. Getting a tattoo takes a few hours maximum and costs around £100, depending on the design, tattoo removal on the other hand, takes months sometimes years, costs £1,000's using laser treatment, and sometimes leaves scars or does not remove the tattoo completly

That´s a good point. I have time to think am I gonna get a tattoo. And in my case, my friends don´t have tattoos, so it´s not fashionable. Well maybe then when I´ve been a fan for a little longer.

That´s a good point. I have time to think am I gonna get a tattoo. And in my case, my friends don´t have tattoos, so it´s not fashionable. Well maybe then when I´ve been a fan for a little longer.

yes it is a good idea to really think about it for a few years. Michael has been part of my life since 1983, so by the time I got my first tattoo, I knew he would always be part of my life. Also its a good idea to wait until you sure you know what career/ way of life you want as even now alot of jobs/ careers are not accepting of tattoos. I put mine in places which are easly hidden and it is my choice if I want to let people see them. Most of my family still dont know I have them

Michael Jackson's portrait on my right shoulder blade.
1195352733_l.jpg

OMG! That one is simply beautiful! That is one of my fav trial pics. That green shirt.... :wub: and that look... :wub:

Wow, those are really great tattoos!!!!!

Kate should post in here, she has soooo many :lol:

I'm not into tattoos, but if I were to get one, it wouldn't be a permanent one :) I have to admit though, you guys chose some fantastic designs :D :kickass:

Ok, I'm going to the tattoo place today to see if I finally gather up the guts to do it within next week.
Wish me luck!

Cool tattoos everyone :)

Out of interest, what do the tattooists say when you get one of MJ?

Any interesting stories you wanna share? :)

These are some very cool tatoo's...

I don't have any tatoo's although I have thought about it for like a second.

I just can't get past that the human body is beautiful enough!

Actually when I get my next paycheck, I'm gonna go get one on the outside of my wrist. I've gotten tattoos before, but this'll be my first MJ tat. *so excited* I'm gonna get "Speechless" written in cursive because since I first heard it, it has always been my favorite song. No matter where I am when I listen to that song, I'm home. Underneath I'm gonna have a few small stars to add effect.:D I'll post a pic when I get it.YAY!:artist:

Actually when I get my next paycheck, I'm gonna go get one on the outside of my wrist. I've gotten tattoos before, but this'll be my first MJ tat. *so excited* I'm gonna get "Speechless" written in cursive because since I first heard it, it has always been my favorite song. No matter where I am when I listen to that song, I'm home. Underneath I'm gonna have a few small stars to add effect.:D I'll post a pic when I get it.YAY!:artist:

Cant' wait to see it. I'm also waiting for my next paycheck to get mine.

Wow they're all so cool!

That's something I could take too.

[/quote]

Yeah about that, The reason I chose MJ was because of my love for Michael Jackson and Mary Jane, (if you know what I mean) :D me and Mary Jane are no longer in touch, but she will always be a part of my life like Mike.... lol

So that's my first tattoo story. I plan on getting another one soon but, this one won't have anything to do with mike. One lifetime tribute is enough for me.

I got my first tattoo in dec 03 a few weeks after the all the crazyness of the allagations. I had wanted a tattoo for a few years but as soon as the allagations hit I new that it was the right time to get it. The people in the tattoo place were surprised at what I was getting, especially cos of the allagations, but I think they realised how much it ment to me and were overall not too negative. As soon as the girl started doing it tears rolled down my face, not just cos of the unexpected pain of a first tattoo but all I could see was Michael's face and I remember thinking, this one's for you Michael, no matter what happens you will be part of me for the rest of my life

I got my first tattoo in dec 03 a few weeks after the all the crazyness of the allagations. I had wanted a tattoo for a few years but as soon as the allagations hit I new that it was the right time to get it. The people in the tattoo place were surprised at what I was getting, especially cos of the allagations, but I think they realised how much it ment to me and were overall not too negative. As soon as the girl started doing it tears rolled down my face, not just cos of the unexpected pain of a first tattoo but all I could see was Michael's face and I remember thinking, this one's for you Michael, no matter what happens you will be part of me for the rest of my life

aww, that's really sweet... :smile:

Back